Part # 1

Shravan's POV:

I held my head in annoy.... I couldn't sit quite...

It's  late evening .. still,I was in Malhotra associates... I didn't want to go home...

If I go , I have to see her... I have to face her directly... She will walk around me and no way I could stay away from her...

I ruthlessly turned the Rubik's cube... Without eyeing it , I threw it on the floor... now that, the Rubik's cube wouldn't solve my problem at all..

I racked my hair too often that wasn't a good sign of my mind...

I removed my overcoat and pulled the sleeves up... Removing the tie, I slammed myself to the cushioned recliner...

I knew my employees would doubt about my mental health that I was going nuts for sure...

It  was all happened after my wedding...

Yes... I was married to sumo...

Suman Tiwari...

My childhood best friend... We were good friends and were at good terms undoubtedly...Infact , suman was at my heart since I ever met her...

  But, I beheld a lot of vengeance in my mind about her when I grew up in London because of  a tiny  misunderstanding that happened in our school age...

I came to India after ten long years with the same vengeance...

Initially, I avoided her and made use of every other chances to hurt her.. 

Sooner ,  situations made me to understand that she wasn't the old sumo anymore... Slowly I began to renew my friendship with her...

We became good friends again... When I had no trust on any woman and on life, she made me to trust her...

I trusted her...and, I fell in love with her one more time...  though ,  I didn't confess my love to her...

While I was in a strong feeling to propose her, she didn't come to the coffee shop where I was waiting for her until the night since evening...

There my mind yelled at me that she's the same sumo who had used  me for the benefit of her ...

Though , I wished to keep away my negative feelings on her...

Contrarily, she behaved different...  She stopped facing at me where I felt lonely as though she's avoiding me...

Then , that Aditya had come in between us...

Pushkar' s friend. ....

He was so comfortable with Suman than anyone else... He stuck with her like a leech that I hated completely... Later, I came to know that he had helped her in  investing at PCT  which I was not aware of...

When  PCT was about to got down in a case which I had involved unknown , I thought to help her by giving my property... She refused it , pointing her self-respect...

When Aditya gave the same, she accepted it...

I didn't understand her point...

Means,  whether Aditya was  taking  the first place in her mind!?!

Did sumo prioritize Aditya than me ???

On top of it, I came to know that Aditya was the son of Nirmala ahuja...

The woman who left me at my childhood ,was Aditya's mother now... Suman knew it..

She knew it...