Part #3

Shravan's POV :

Rage surged in me as I understood  that Suman had come to meet Aditya...

Hatred and frustration equally ruled my mind... I opened the door knob to enter in a wink...

" Suman... Please listen to me... He was not under his control on that day..  please forgive him..."

Listening to the voice, I stopped there itself...

Nirmala ahuja!!!

I gritted my teeth out of anger... Inside, there were two women whom I hate the most in my life...

I didn't want to stand there anymore... I was about to return...

Still,

my mind wanted to know their conversation...

I postponed my idea of  going back...

" Wow... Even now, you're worried about Aditya and you don't even have a thought about Shravan... Strange!!!"

I was shocked to hear sumo...

She's talking about me?!?!

" I accept , on that day , as a wife your stand may be correct at your point of view... But, as a mother , you should have fought for Shravan... At least , you should have explained your situation to Shravan.. he wasn't a kid then .. Perhaps , shravan would have understood you..."

She paused...

" Rather , you chose your career and Aditya over Shravan ... That was completely unacceptable..."

" Even after that, have you ever tried to meet Shravan...? Don't blame ramnath uncle again... If you would have tried , definitely shravan would have given  his ears to you..."

" You failed as a mother... Infact, you are the reason why Shravan is like this today... He is not the same  shravan who's outside... He battles with the insecurity and loneliness inside him . Now , because of you ,  he couldn't   trust any woman  . Eventually , he started to  drink and he himself degrades  his character . "

I stood froze... I could feel her voice chocking....

I remembered how I have behaved cheap  with a girl infront of sumo on Pushkar ' s wedding party...

Disgusting...!!!

I felt shame...

" He is not my shravan... " She said firmly... Towards the end her voice went in... I could feel her voice mumbling...

My shravan!!!

The word rang something in me...

While I was listening , Nirmala ahuja was sitting calm unable to oppose any of suman's accusations...

" I thought to bring you in Shravan's life thinking that you  will make him happy... But , I was wrong... Never ever come in his life... that's good for him...I will take care of him..."

She said strong....

For the first time,I heard suman spoke out my heart on behalf of me...

Those  same words were hitting my heart since long time and I had no chances to speak them out... Now , Suman spoke the same words that made my heart so warmth..

My eyes curtained with tears while my lips curled up to a grin...

" Suman..."

Nirmala called her hesitantly...