Part # 10

Shravan's POV :

When the flight landed at the airport ,I felt like breathing in for the first time...

My sumo is here!!!

As and when I got down from the airport  , the Zoom car which already booked was at the footstep..

   Driving a car in an unknown city was quiet difficult in the beginning... Searching for the GPRS , I turned the car to the hotel which was quiet a few kilometers away from the city... The outskirts of the city was free off hustle and bustle where I could drive comfortably...

  As soon as I checked in the hotel , I took a shower and dressed in casual attire... I took the hairbrush to set my hair , whistling...

That's very important...you know!!

All of a sudden , my whistling paused...

For no reason ,my hands shook where I dropped the hairbrush involuntarily.. My heart was racing with incoherent rhythm and I was struggling to breath...

What happened to me?!

My thoughts were far ahead of me in search of sumo.. It was ,  literally  leaping out of excitement...It persuaded me to run to Sumo...

   whereas  , my brain controlled me not to go with my thoughts as I may lose sumo again if I go in haste... My brain wished me to think twice before I do anything...

Stuck between my mind and brain ,I felt like nervous..  

Garnering the super efforts ,my brain took charge of my mind....

Shravan...Be patient... Think ... Get back your self and move on...

Leaning on the couch ,I clenched my eyes... I said in my mind  determined....

I am not leaving without my Sumo...!!!

Huffing deep twice, I stood up ...

Rising infront of the mirror ,I styled the hair in it's position... Running a hand through my gelled black hair ,I whistled ...

Noticing the time ,I took the car keys and walked to the hotel lobby... Before leaving , I inquired about the nearest florist...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

  The sun had begun to fall down , giving the space for the moon to shine... As the breeze gently raffled me , I shivered...

The soft touch did something in me  , an  indescribable feeling!!!It was  exactly the same feeling that  I went through  when I  pecked my Sumo.. I wish I could hold her in my arms to feel her warmth... I badly wanted the same unique feeling...

Virtually , I felt her arms around me and was got carried away...

Turn left...and the destination is right at hundred meters...!!

The automated GPRS  voice shrugged off my thoughts ...

I am almost there....!!!

I slowed down the car and turned to left...

There is the building...

I viewed the place from the distance.. It was a multistorey building that resembled  a commercial site and apartment as well..  Reading the building' s name I  googled ...

It was an apartment from level three.. The basement and the other two floors were some training institutes.. gym.... clothing... supermarket...

I sighed...