Part# 2

Shravan's POV:

  I stepped into the living room which was dark that resembled my mind...

No wonder... It's midnight.. The wonder was I didn't drink today.. Making my vision steady to adjust the partially  illuminated hall , I put my steps to my room...

Sliding the door open , I entered ... Throwing my overcoat to the couch I huffed...

This is not my room...

I knew she would be sleeping in my bed .....

Neglecting the thoughts , I grabbed my  night wear ... Standing under the shower was literally soothing...I spent a bit of extra time under the shower , perhaps I needed to relax mentally as well as physically...

    I came out of the shower and sat at the balcony ...

The sky was empty ....!

A smile grew on my lips...

" You too....?"

My mind yelled at the sky sarcastic...

Last thirty days were like a dream in my life... It's hard to believe that I was married to Suman and harder than it was I had decided to divorce her...

For unknown reason, my heart was pounding as though I had done a mistake...

Am I making  the decision in a hurry?!?!

  The moment  my mind questioned , a part of my brain replied...

Not at all...!!!

Recalling  her each and every word that hurted me deeply , my mind consoled me that I was not wrong...

Reclining over the backrest of the chair, I closed my eyes...

Slowly ,  the breeze made me to feel better... Added , I felt chillness..it was cold outside...

I moved near the bed... Under the night lamp 's light , I could see suman sleeping at one corner of my bed... Covering the duvet until her neck , she had curled up into a deep sleep...

  Her face was  calm and compassionate...

Sumo... You're not like this when you are awake...!!!

I couldn't stop myself from looking at her face again... If this would have happened earlier , I must be the happiest man in the world...

But...

At present...

She  was literally sitting on my head , making my every single minute a living hell...

She had a weird habit of having pillows all her sides...

I looked at the little space that she had left for me... 

These pillows...?!

My fists curled up in anger... If I tried to make some place for me by pushing the pillows , she would wake up and the consequences.... ?

Uuuffff!!!

I wouldn't bare...!!!

I adjusted myself to accommodate in that little space , thinking that ,the situation would no longer be continued...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Ouch..."

I woke up in a jerk , with the loud noise followed by sumo's cry...

She was rubbing her forehead , while arranging the books on the shelf...

Accidentally, she would have dashed with the book shelf...