Part # 9

Shravan's POV :

.. It had been two days from then ...

The function of man is to live, not to exist.. My empty existence without her started to en-capture me...

Shut out the lights that I don't wish to see.. Shut all the doors , let no one in.. These four walls is going to be my dark prison.. This is my hell...Let the life roll along .. because the life is not going to be mine anymore without my Sumo...

   Devastated ,  I moved a little to turn to the window.. Sudden , huge evacuation haunted me  as she had left me alone in a wink...

My heart yearned her presence around me... My days were prolonged by the guilt I had in me... The self infliction created aloofness that made me blank...

Initially , I thought that wasn't be this much serious...

When the hours rolled , I was very much worried about Chachi who will return the next morning...

But to my surprise , she didn't ask me anything about sumo...  Her house hold chores went quite well like the every other day...  When I didn't had dinner ,she  came to my room...

" Shravan... Why you didn't have dinner..  ? Suman will scold me ,  if you become thin ... "

She said teasingly while persuading me to the dinning table...

Lalaji laughed , getting a plate for me...

" Oye shravan puthar... It's only one week ... Be patient... She will come back... Until then ,we have to tolerate your Chachi' s cooking..."

He winked at me , stuffing the Halwa mouth full...

I neither understand what they're talking about  nor clarified anything...

That means , suman had informed them something about her absence...!!

I was relieved in this sense...

  Then too , I was trying to console me that she loves me still and will be back soon

    Later ,  I realized that she was Sumo and it was going to be one tough job to handle ...

I thought of searching her ... Perhaps , Chachi knew where she's.. but , I shouldn't ask her...

Preeta ?!

The next day morning I was in PCT ... As soon as I enter , Preeta looked beyond me in search of Sumo..

" Shravan... She didn't come ?!  The seminar wasn't over yet ? She already gave us one week ' s menu ... She had done all the arrangements for  purchase and delivery... Even after that , she had sent you to supervise us... This is very bad."

She stated in one go , squinting her eyes in fake anger...

  Now I have to handle this too..

" Not like that Preeta... I came this way for a case . Just thought to visit you... How is everything going on...?"

Preeta cooled down...

" Shravan... You made our work half done by all these equipments... Everything is on it's piece.. Tell Sumo that we take good care of PCT.. "

Since my  situation was worst to handle anymore I returned , depressed...

Nanaji!!!

My next   step was to call nanaji... He inquired about Sumo at the very first conversation itself...

So... She isn't with nanaji....

Papa!?

As and when I called papa ,he was  busy hence my call went to the voice mail box straight away... Later , I got his voice reply where he had mentioned his best wishes for Sumo's seminar...