Part #7

Shravan's POV :

PCT ?!

  Exclamation was evident in her eyes...

I rolled my eyes , acknowledging her surprise... 

She got down , flipping her hair to one side ... As she headed to the entrance, she noticed the new name board that mentioned her name as the proprietor along with the bold ,italics - PCT.

She turned at me to ask what's going on ...

" Areey... Sumo... Look at our PCT..."

She  jerked at preeta's cheer filled welcome...

I simply followed her  , while she was still in cloudy thoughts where she wanted to ask me  - why all this...

The inside of  PCT was  modified into two portions , one office chamber and a cooking area  ... The office space was decorated and lamps were lit infront of the goddess picture ...

Wonder driven , Sumo entered into the office and  closed her eyes to pray .. preeta took the chance to blindfold her eyes...

" Preeta... What's this..  ? "

" Sumo... Surprise is a surprise... "

Preeta made her to twirl around with the blindfolded eyes , where sumo yelled to stop ...

Finally ,she herself removed the blind fold and rubbed her eyes as she couldn't see properly..

She was surprised  to see the new  equipments at every place...

Completely modernized PCT...!

She was in disbelief and didn't move from the place... Preeta shook sumo excited...

" Sumo... PCT..!!!."

She was on cloud nine so as the workers... Sumo turned her gaze at me quizzically...

" Preeta... Go ... Checkout today's menu and start cooking..."

Diverting preeta to work , she stepped towards me..

I was leaning on the office door, noticing her every move.. 

As she moved towards me ,I averted my gaze to my phone...

" Shravan... What's all this...?" Her brows shrunk to the depth of her question..

I slid my phone to my pocket  slowly while she was expecting me to reply...

" all this...?!  These Modern equipments  would save your time and energy so that you could spend some quality time with your family...?! Means , with me...?!"

I stated at a stretch where she found it difficult  to control her surprise...

As she stood baffled , I looked into her eyes by moving close to her...

She moved away in a wink when she was unable to face me...

" But , these all expensive...and , you needn't to spend this much for PCT..." She said stern...

" I didn't spend it from my purse.. it's your right as a Malhothra...but , for this I have worked and I need my fees as well..."

I took out a folder and handed it to her...

She got the cover hesitantly... Viewing me , she opened it , to bring out the papers...

  While she was glancing the details of the papers...I stated , " Sumo... There's no more partners in PCT... It's all yours and only yours... We have affirmed it legally..."