The beginning

In the beginning there was nothing but a blank empty void of black and it was filled with absolute nothingness. All you could see was the color black and the darkness it brought. There was no sound no stars no planets and other living things. The only thing there in the vast and endless darkness was a single speck of light and each second that light grew and grew Intel it took a form of a woman. She has armor on her body and her skins was white as the light in the darkness. She had pearl colored hair and purple eyes and she was the most powerful and beautiful thing that was created. She looked around in the vast darkness and the first thing that came to her mind was wear did she come from how is she alive. In time she just forgot about it and wanted to do something. Then she thought about creating planets and suns even though she didn't know what those are she felt that she knew what to do. She closed her eyes and began to condense her magic,arua and power into her body and then she realised it out of her body and out came billions of different orbs. She didn't know what to call them but thought for a second and said.
Creator: I think I'll call these orbs the omniverse
She said with a smile then all around here the black nothingness started to light up with stars and other bright suns and moons and some planets. She looked back at the orbs and started to watch as many different Multiverse with there own universe she saw many forming but no life was born yet so she waited. But nothing was happening she then saw at last one or two universes create life and saw many things happen. She saw life being born and death taking people and animals alike and though was a cycle of life and she saw humans expending and creating life with one another she felt sad that she didn't have a partner that she could shar feeling with. She wanted a child but didn't know how to make one Intel she had a idea she poured her power,magic,arua,knowledge,strength and poured the space and planets,suns into her womb and then she put her own DNA and she saw a black hole and vortex in a universe and pulled it and turn it into energy and then placed it in her womb as well and saw that all of that power was ready to be released but instead of releasing it she used her power to take it out if her womb and place it in her hands and watched as it began to take form and before it could finish she wanted to have both a son and a daughter but since this took everything that she had and didn't want to do this again she put both male and female genes into the form that the energy was making then it exploded and it was so bright that she had to close her eyes and then the excess energy started to go back and then the light took a human form and it looked like a infinite she gently put her child close to her chest and started to pour more of her power into her child and she began to feel a certain emotion and she knew that was her motherly instinct and swore to protect her child but what she didn't know was that not all good things in life come without a price.
(Four years later)
Issei was four years old and around every Multiverse in the omniverse had the same time and since issei had a very long time growth sprite she wanted Issei to see other universes grow and see all the life it had to offer and when Issei was beginning to do his role as a creator she noticed that he had no emotions in his eyes and soul which made her shed a few tears and wanted to fix this but she knew that only time cam help her little darling so she let it be and after a couple of days as the humans called it Issei surprisingly had the same knowledge she had and was very smart and she had no doubt that if her child lived in any universe if he chose to he could do anything and she also saw he was wise. Issei was watching a universe that has a egg in it abd saw it explode and out came a white being with red eyes and golden locks or things that was on it connected to his body and the first word was arceus

 Issei was watching a universe that has a egg in it abd saw it explode and out came a white being with red eyes and golden locks or things that was on it connected to his body and the first word was arceus