Issei talks to gasper

When everything was done issei watched the gremory peerage and was seeing how they are doing he saw kiba training with the sword he gave him which brought a small smile and then issei heard a snicker. He turn and saw one of his creations.
Issei:

Yrgass

I'm surprised your hear?
Yrgass looked at his creator with confusion.
Yrgass:why are you surprised?
Issei looked back with no emotion and said.
Issei:well you mostly spend all your time in your dimension and just fly around in it.

?:well my creator I want to ask you something?
Issei looked in front of him and he saw his very first creation the omniverse dragon goddess of creation and destruction

Ryoko

.

Issei:ah Ryoko nice to see you once again but what is your question?
Ryoko looked at her creator with a wise look.

Ryoko

:well when are you going to fight the white one I'm sure draig is bored out of his mind.
Draig:she not wrong in bored and I want to go pound Albion right now
Issei looked at his hand and saw the gauntlet and sign deeply.
Issei:draig there is a problem with that.
Draig:the problem is?
Issei: well one we don't know who the host is. Two it would be over in a second. Three I wouldn't even know where to look.
?:perhaps he or she of the host of albion well show up sooner than later like at the faction meeting.

They looked to their right and saw one of their fellow omniverse dragon gods.
Issei:what do you mean faction meeting

Urain?

Urain:well after the kokabile incident they'll want to have a peace treaty with their enemies and most likely the white one is already apart of the supernatual.
Issei:hmm good thinking
Issei went back to looking in the water and saw rias and the others standing behind the door and saw them release a seal and then issei heard.
?:nooooooooooo!
Isssi(huh?)
Issei heard rias talk to someone and saw this vampire was indeed a dud but he liked to cross dress.
Issei:(well this is knew..... But why cross dressing?)
Issei saw him refusing and xenovia grabbed his arm but then he's saw them stop.
Issei:ah I see that's his scared gear forbidden valor view. Very useful but it can be very dreadful in the wrong hands but the poor vampire is to weak minded right now to use it right and hasn't practise nor has he any control of it very interesting.
Issei watched as rias was asking them for help and they were practising which amused him especially when koneko chased him with garlic. He saw azazel arrive and had a chat with them when the day was over issei decided to pay gasper a visit in hia dream.
(Dream scape)
Gasper was having a nightmare about his past when he noticed I figure looking at him like prey but his eyes were holding no emotion in them. So gasper ran fast but his leg was caught by a hand and a scythe was going to kill him when herd a scream.
Issei:enough!
Then his dream was gone and he ended up in a island full of trees and the sun rays felt real to him and he could hear the ocean.
Gasper looked around and saw a boy with universal eyes and had six par of ears and had nine tails and many other tails and was wearing armor.
Issei:hello their gasper
Gasper did freak out but issei put his hand up
Issei:calm down
Gasper:who are you!?
Gasper said freaking out
Issei:I am issei hyoudou son and daughter of the creator of the omniverse
Gasper:the omniverse?
Issei:let me explain
(After explaining)
Gasper immediately bower which surprised issei but he kept his composure
Issei:you don't have to bow to me those who are friends with kiba don't have to bow that also goes for those who hearts are pure which yours is which is ironic for a devil vampire hybrid.
Gasper:why are you in my dream?
Issei:I came to have a chat with you
Gasper:that being?
Issei:you kneed to grow up gasper.
Gasper gave a confused look but it held a surprise fear in it.
Issei:I'm saying if you don't get in control of your scare gear then those who you love will die because of your weaken minded state and you freak out to much and two your not acting mature and three let your past go and stop staying in it and go outside because sooner or a bit later your going to have to and I bet your master doesn't want to keep on babysitting you.
Gasper looked shock and sadden because he knew that issei was right and he had to man up.
Gasper:how do i gain control of my powers?
Issei gave a small grin and said
Issei:well first you must face your fears before anything and second you must Focuse and control your power only then will you gain absolute control of your power.
Gasper:alright I'll do it
Issei made the surrounding area turn back to his nightmare and they kept going at it whenever gasper would fail but then one of the moments made gasper wake up in cold sweat. He looked around and said and a sad voice.
Gasper:I failed but was that all a dream?
?:nope it wasn't
Gasper looked and saw issei next to his bed sitting on a chair drinking what looked like tea and had a book in his hand.
Issei:I must say mortals really have at least good humor and ideas in these books but their so plain.Oh but anyway well continue your lesson on your fear just don't mention this to anyone.
Gasper:alright
Issei walked to gasper door and opened it and closed it behind him and gasper fell back asleep. Issei listen and new he fell asleep and walked around the ORC and opened the window and he levitated and flew out and closed the window and went on the roof and was looking at the moon and felt a shift in the wind and made himself invisible and spread his wings and flew he arrived out of koah and saw a little girl with emotionless eyes and was wearing a loli attire and issei knew immediately who this was.
Issei:(didn't think ophis is nearby how interesting but I won't allow her or it to hurt kiba and the others but why do I feel like that all the time where even though I can tell why it still feels weird I wonder how the 666 is doing I guess I'll check later but wear is she going?)
Issei saw ophis create a portal and followed her and saw that they wear in the underworld and noticed and felt different kinds on energy.
Issei:(so this is the khaos brigade how plain looking it is)
Issei followed and saw every group and leader their and was listening on their plans.
after the meeting issei was amused a little at the fact one of them is going to ruin the three factions meeting but was thinking that kiba and his master and friends were going to be their.
So issei teleported out of their without anybody knowing.
(Next day)