issei helps rias defeat riser

Issei closed his eyes and unleashed all his arua and power then a bright light engulfed him.

A big universe was covering him and it kept making sound waves. It kept going back inside of him and a shock wave hit making his mother and his creations put a x with their arms to black the waves then it started to shrink and they could see a golden ball of light surrounding issei and then another shock wave then it shrieked and went back inside of issei then a sound wave was left then they could see issei a bit better he was wearing white armor.

 It kept going back inside of him and a shock wave hit making his mother and his creations put a x with their arms to black the waves then it started to shrink and they could see a golden ball of light surrounding issei and then another shock wave...

On his head he had wolf ears dog ears
(I'm talking like German Shepherd fig ears) and the cat ears he had a tone of wings he had long big white dragon wings that had galaxy's in them and would change color with golden tooth spikes coming out on top on each of them. He also had phoenix wings and angel wings, devil bat wings, fallen angel wings, he had nine tail fox tails he also had a nekomata twin tails and a wolf and dragon tail. He had one pink pearl like gem on his left shoulder arm and a light blue diamond on his right shoulder arm he had whit gem that change colors every second on his chest plate he open his eyes and they were gold with purple galaxy's with them he also found out the galaxy's will change to a color with a certain emotion. In his eyes. Since he was calm the galaxy's were all sort's of color. His mother shrunk down to a 5'9 tall woman and hugged her son who was 5'6 and he hugged back and the galaxy's in his eyes changed into a mixture of pink and purple meaning happy and love.
He decided to go and test his power by making a room that times stay still in he decided to train his powers.
(couple of months)
Issei was in full control  his powers and was more powerful than his mother was.  Which she was proud of him for.
Issei was able to go into balance breaker and can stay in it for eternity and went into the scared gear to talk to the other previous boosted gear holders. They emitted that they were surprised that their host was the child of the creator of the omniverse and were glade because now the red dragon emperor can be the best for eternity. Issei can control the juggernaut drive to its fullest. He told draig that he has every creatures ability even his counter part Albion' s power divide dividing. and can use half dimension and other abilities he said he can use draigs abilities as well. Draig asked a if he can use ophis and great reds abilities as well. Which issei said yes to.  Issei upgraded his sub species for the boosted gear he made different class sub species. First stage  his boosted gear is able to to boost the user power for times each second. 2nd stage  create weapons that can boost power and uses elemental magic attacks. His 3rd stage lets him create armored soldiers either male or female and have the same balance breaker as him some can go into juggernaut drive if they got his permission. 4th stage he can create artificial dragons made our of armor that attack his opponent. His 5th stage which  he can create actual dragons that are alive and real with their own abilities and elements. His 6th stage is he can create longinus class scared gears and can seal the dragons he created with his 5th stage. To which draig was amazed at and told him to only use his 1st stage sub species and use the other stages when the time arrives like a surprise. Issei also told him he can seal anything in the scared gear like a lover and that your soul and your lover soul will be able to talk and have kids and then your kids body and soul will be sealed inside a scared gear and so on.  Issei would train with his boosted gear on some bots he created that would be on par with his strongest omniverse dragon god and the boosted gear would have bad cracks and would break and draig would fix it but it was also expanding his arua and magic and the boosted gear would evolve and learn and harden itself and became as hard as his creations scales. he stop and went to take a shower then watch more happen in the universe he saw kiba talking to girls and sometimes issei would sing a song but he quickly realize that his voice sounded like a goddess than a mans voice.  His mother reminded him he's both genders and thats why when he sings his voice sounds like a girl so he kept singing what he didn't know was that kiba wad able to hear him sing and would try to I ignore it and when issei found out that kiba could hear him he went to his mother for answers.
Creator: issei its simple can you figure it out?
Issei: i mean I have a few ideas why it could be bit it would be impossible
Creator: oh son you are also a creator and our logic and knowledge are above everything else in the omniverse. But since you would deny it I'll just say it. Issei kiba is most likely your soul mate you know you Destin one.
Issei: but how i was born before he even existed?
Creator: not even I have the answers to that just because I existed before the dawn of time and space and creation and destruction doesn't mean I have all the answers.
Issei: all right well I'll go check on what my so called soul mate is doing.
(By the way this is what his other creations look like)
The omniverse sea serpent halfbreed opal