issei defeats kokabilie

Issei was watching the other universes when he felt that something bad was going to happen. He looked back at the universe that kiba was and saw that he was spacing out and after the stray was stopped and killed he saw rias slap him and kiba just walked away. He saw that kiba was walking in the rain and saw a priest get killed by a stray priest and saw the sword he had and got pissed off. Issei remembered about kiba past but decided to not interfere
( skipped to wear kiba is holding the gem wear his dead friends are)
Issei was watching this and felt terrible
But he knew it was almost time for kiba to awaken. As the children were singing kiba created a new sword fused with holy and devil powers called the sword of betrayal. The priest named galbert valudai the mad priest or something issei didn't really care for his enemy's name it wasn't important. He saw kiba go to take on fried and his Excalibur and xenovia joined him and called fourth her durandel but issei was going to give kiba a gift.
Issei(: kiba... Kiba... Kiba!)
Kiba was startled a bit by the voice but he felt relaxed hearing it but he pushed that aside and asked.
Kiba:(who are you?)
Issei:(I am the master my two servants said at the wedding)
Kiba:( why are you talking to me?)
Issei:( I have watched you for a long time but I am going to give you a gift)
Kiba: who ever you are I'll take it
Everyone was looking at kiba weird because they were wondering who he was talking to but then a huge portal that was big as the school opened and out came a voice.
Issei:alright kiba here except this blade and gain your revenge.

A blue light shot down and landed in front of kiba making a small crater the sword was beautiful and was giving off tremendous power and arua

A blue light shot down and landed in front of kiba making a small crater the sword was beautiful and was giving off tremendous power and arua. Then issei said.
Issei: this kiba is the sword of absolute power and control. Use it wisely.
Kiba picked it up and felt power growing in him and moved so fast that freed had to block his sword of betrayal and xenovia attacked freed by jumping over kiba and they both attacked him but one swing of kiba's new sword absolute power and control destroyed the Excalibur which freed was sadden and cussed but was knocked out by the wound he reserved from kiba sword of betrayal. He finally got his revenge and destroyed the Excalibur he felt debt to the person who gave him this sword but before kiba could thank him he heard the voice say.
Issei:( your welcome kiba that sword has been wanting to go to you for a long time and is now bound to you you can summon it like you can with your sword of betrayal oh and before I forget that sword can't be used by anybody only you and it can kill gods so basically I made you a longinus but it's on pare with the true longinus it can kill any race.)
Kiba( thank you im in your debt if you ask for anything than just tell me)
Isseu:( I'll keep that in mind but before I go that sword is not at its full power because your body can't Handel it yet Intel you get more powerful so it won't be enough to kill kokabiel or stop him forever)
Kiba:(alright)
Issei watched as kokabiel kills galbert and started to battle rias and the others they put up a good fight but they were all beaten but still alive and kokabiel even mentioned to death of god which shocked every one and knocked out asia. Kiba was breathing hard and so was everyone else he could see kiba shed a small tear and then he heard his voice say.
Kiba:( please someone help us)
Issei didn't notice that his magic circle was responding to kiba plea.
Kiba:( please for whatever it takes I'll sacrifice my soul if it means to save everyone who's dear to me)
Issei magic circle was brightening up do much it blinded everything in the omniverse and it also was blinding his mother. The next thing issei knew he was gone and then

A huge magic circle it was as big as the school and it was giving off power that every supernatural could feel and then then light engulfed everyone and then the light died and on the magic circle was issei but he was in his creator of the omniver...

A huge magic circle it was as big as the school and it was giving off power that every supernatural could feel and then then light engulfed everyone and then the light died and on the magic circle was issei but he was in his creator of the omniverse form and then issei looked at kiba who was right below him and said.
Issei: you.. You are the first one in all of time and history to summon me as part of our short contract what are my orders.
Kiba: wait who are you!?
Issei: I am issei hyoudou the son and daughter of the creator of the Omniverse my mother created the omniverse and every universe was born from her energy even this one.
Everyone even kokabiel had his eye wide.
Issei: know what are my first orders?
Kiba: take down kokabiel!
Issei: alright
In a blink of a eye issei was behind kokabiel and knocked him out of the sky and a deep and tremendous crater was created where kokabiel hit and the spell over the school was lifted.
Issei flew back to kiba and said.
Issei: now remember kiba take care of that sword I left you you'll need it. Oh and rias your welcome for your freedom.
And with that issei teleported out of that universe and the second he did that the White dragon emperor came in and saw kokabiel defeated and picked up kokabiel and the stray priest.
??: hmm looks like they defeated kokabiel but what was that power?
Albion: I don't know but I thought I sensed draigs energy but I think i was mistaken.
??: hmm very interesting
One the White dragon emperor left multiple magic circles appeared and sirzeches, ajuka, serfall, azazel,micheal,gabriel,odin,yasaka,
amateratsu,zues,indra,Shiva,dagda, anu, RA,horus,osiris,posiden,athena,thor.
They looked around and were asking questions but sirzches asked if they all came here because of that strange powerful energy. Which they nodded.
sirzches looked to wear her sister peerage and saw that they wear all banged up but alive and some wear unconscious. The leaders discussed about sending information about this strange power. The other leaders left leaving the devil Kings with their fellow devils and xenovia took the Excalibur pieces and wrapped it around and rias explained what happen to them by first coming in contact with kokabiel to issei to them showing up. To say their shock was understatement they had mixed feelings they were happy that that their siblings were alive but hearing that someone claim that is the child of the creator of the omniverse made their spine shiver in absolute fear.  They looked at kiba which he explained that he some how summoned him without knowing and that he gifted him this sword that can kill any race and is bound to him and only he can use it. This shocked them so they asked if they can analyze that sword. Kiba said yes as long as he's with it.