training kiba

Issei saw as azazel told each person where to go yo train with their instructor. Issei watch as kiba was training but focused on akeno and her argument and emotions on barkguel so he decided to intervene.
Issei teleported to akeno and saw her chewing on barkquel.

"Akeno"said issei

Akeno saw issei and was shocked when she didn't notice his emotionless face being replaced with a look of disappointment on his face.

"you really need to let it go akeno your mother is gone and nothing is going to change that even if barkuel is some what to blame for not being their its not his fault in total its the rest of your clan who slaughter to her so instead of hating him just give him a chance to let him be a dad and grow up your acting like child and accept your fallen side or else you'll be completely useless to everyone and don't look at me like that barkuel your daughter needs to accept it because her lightning can't do much damage to enemies of higher ranking this will help her grow up and help her  realize that by doing this she can grow more powerful and be of more help"

Issei teleported leaving a shocked barkquel and a pissed off akeno
For the past twenty minutes issei chewed out koneko about not trusting herself and for not accepting herself and also for holding herself back and told her to grow up and be more determined or she would fall behind and then teleported to gasper and told gasper to go to the crowed which gasper refused and issei destroyed his box so he couldn't hide and pushed him out of the open and he was having a hard time and people giving him where looks. Feeling quiet amused he teleported away leaving a scared and nervous gasper.

He watched xenovia and when she was drained he smiled a bit and clapped his hands.
Xenovia gave him the questionable look with issei saying.
"great poster, great sword movement xenovia but you rely to much power of durandel and it takes you more time to use its power you must make durandel submit and have a more compatible relationship so you can move more freely. No I recommend you train more on your strength and speed as well as defense here I'll call on one of my dragons" said issei
A magic circle appeared next to them.

 No I recommend you train more on your strength and speed as well as defense here I'll call on one of my dragons" said isseiA magic circle appeared next to them

And out came a rainbow and beautiful dragon she has ever seen.

Issei: now xenovia meet one of my omniversal dragon gods James the omniverse dragon god of rainbows and courage

Issei: now xenovia meet one of my omniversal dragon gods James the omniverse dragon god of rainbows and courage. He'll help you with defense and speed along with attack.
I

ssei watched as james attacked xenovia and how she blocked and attacked james which he gave pointer's of how much strength and energy she puts in to her attacks and defense.

Issei watched as everyone was doing what they needed to do but was starting to actually feel what humans call irritating when he saw how akeno was still refusing to use her holy lightning amd some how he issei formed a tick mark on his head.

He closed his eye's and searched for kiba energy and quickly picked it up.
Issei teleported and saw kiba sword fighting against apparently kiba old teacher or mentor he saw how he or she taught kiba since issei wasn't interested in this person since issei was only interested in kiba.

After awhile kiba mentor said they were done for today and saw kiba take his shirt of which caused issei to feel aroused he knew what human revered this as sexually attracting or hormones reacting to something you like. But as a child of the creator he shouldn't be feeling these emotions which was causing so many questions.

Issei could just hear his mother laughing at him but still kept his eyes on kiba stomach and muscles and he was seeing many images of kiba he wasn't and never would say.

He floated down to kiba and issei flipped himself up side down and slowly got in front of kiba while he was folding his school uniform. Once kiba was done he looked up and jumped back in surprised at issei who somehow got infront of him with him knowing.

"Geez issei you scared me" said kiba who signed

"Why haven't you been practising with the sword if bestowed upon you or what humans say gifted you with" said issei with a bit of surprised disapproval

Kiba notice that issei was showing certain emotion when it was around him which he would think about later but he focused now on issei.

"Well I figured you'd know how to use it more than me so I was wondering of you could teach me?" Said kiba

Issei paused for a second then flipped himself over and landed on the ground with a blank face.
"Very well" said issei
"Come fourth one of the omniverse treasures!" Yelled issei

"Cursed storm sword yoko-visha!" Said issei

Kiba summoned luner the sword of absolute power and control

The blades clashed and clashed kiba felt the his blade react proudly and enlightened which confused him

The blades clashed and clashed kiba felt the his blade react proudly and enlightened which confused him. Issei saw this and decoded to tell kiba.

"Your blade is happy to see me that's why its acting like that its proud that I think so highly of you" said issei

After the training issei and kiba did issei taught kiba all the techniques except for the big three techniques the sword could do and told him he'll tech him those moves once issei himself was sure he could handle it.

Issei watched as kiba was practising and it went on for a month and was happy to see kiba duel wielding luner and his sword of betrayal while he was fighting his mentor who kiba told all about issei and the sword they realized like a scared gear liner was reacting to kiba's emotions and got powerful with each belief and positive emotion that kiba was displaying.

Kiba unlashed a big gust of wind and lighting on his mentor who got it by it and kneeled down while coughing and look at kiba with pride in his eye's.

(Next day)