Penis-Aid - Asmodeus x Reader !!!kinda? NSFW!!!

kinda? NSFW WARNING!!!!!!!
(A/n ok so let me explain the title real quick, so it is an inside joke between me and my friends basically person 1 says "Mom my penis is sweaty/hard" and person2 replies with "You need Penis-Aid" and yeah, it's funnier when we just randomly yell it in the halls at school.)

Y/n POV

I was talking a nice little walk around the halls when I suddenly come at a stop in front of Asmo's door. I had planned on hanging out with him today, but I didn't discuss it with him first so I decide against it. I am about to walk away when the door suddenly opens, I am now face to face with the avatar of lust. Of course in any other situation this would be fine, but I have a crush of the lustful demon in front of me, so this is incredibly awkward. "Y/n! I was just about to come looking for you~" The pinkette laughs.

"What a coincidence, I was actually looking for you." I smile. "I was going to ask if you wanted to try some of the new face masks I got earlier today with me."

"Awe~ I would love to Y/n~!" Right at that moment Levi turned the corner and saw me.

"Mom my penis is sweaty!!" Levi yelled with a cackle, I too start laughing.

"Sounds like you need some Penis-Aid~!" Asmo looks at you shocked, and Levi goes to his room, still laughing.

"You know Y/n... I think I might need some Penis-Aid after the face masks~." The pinkette says as he grabs a lock of my hair and kisses it with a wink.

"O-oh uh... sure Asmo--" I say with a blush. "Well... let me get the uh... the face masks then." With that I turn and go into my room. Once in there I shut the door and run over to my bed, hopping on I shove my face into my pillow and scream. "What if Asmo was serious... I mean I'm not complaining, but... w o w." My thoughts could put Asmo's to shame... well that might not be true, but they are REALLY bad. I grab the face masks and I head back to Asmos room. Before I could even knock on the door, Asmo opens it and pulls me in.

"Let's hurry up and do the face masks, so we can start working on the... Penis-Aid (take a shot every time I say Penis-Aid)." He suggestivly whispers into my ear before kissing my cheek and dragging me over to his bed. I giggle and sit down. Just as I was about to apply the mask to me face, Asmo stops me. "How about I put the mask on you, and you put it on me?" I smile and agree, after all it means that Asmo and I get to be closer.

I start applying the mask to the pinkettes face, starting with his cheeks. "Y'know Asmo, I love you." I mumble. Asmo smiles.

"Aw~~ I love you too, Y/n~." I finish applying the mask and Asmo starts doing mine. Once he's done we head down to get some snacks, I grab some cheese-its and we head back to his room. We start talking about some recent gossip while waiting for the timer to go off so we can take the masks off.

~time skip~

20 minutes of gossip later, we head to the bathroom to wipe the masks off. When off, Asmo and I walked back into the room and continued our conversation, when suddenly while I was laughing, Asmo pushed me onto my back, with him on top of me. "Have you forgotten about our next activity~?" He purrs. Me, being the horny little shit I am, blused and lowkey got kinda turned on. Asmo kisses me with a lot of passion and I just OwOed (I'm not sorry).

"So... are we dating now?" I nervously ask.

"Of course dear~! Of course, now that we're dating, I will have to make this more special~." He slyly replies.

Then they fucked. The End. (if y'all are nice enough I might make a part 2 where i actually make it nsfw)

No one:

Y/n when Asmo is horny:

:)