Headcanon 3

First kiss
(A/n I am currently writing part 2 to my asmo oneshot, so be ready for that ;)) also i've been kinda depressed lately so there is also an angsty oneshot coming soon it may or may not be Mammon angst) (I've also noticed my headcanons are more scenarios, meh)

Lucifer

It was a nice day at the Devildom, and of course I decided to spend it inside with Lucifer. He was busy doing paper work (as per usual) and I was busy sleeping. When I woke up, it was around 2PM. "I'm hungry..." I mumble, Lucifer just glances at me.

"Then go get some food from the kitchen." He simply states.

"But I don't wanna leave you." I pout. Let's just say I'm a little more than a little clingy when I wake up. "And besides, you've been working all day, take a break (Run away with us for the summer, let's go upstate. sorry im hamiltrash)." Lucifer sighs and stands up.

"Fine, but let's make this quick, I have so much on my plate." The demon lord looks down at me as I smile up at him, I do a little cheer and hug him. Lucifer chuckles as he starts making his way twords the kitchen with me still clinging onto him. As soon as the kitchen comes into view, I detach myself from the prideful demon and sprint to the kitchen.

"Ah~ There's nothing I love more then food." I giggle as I scavenge the kitchen for food that doesn't belong to Beel.

"Even more than me?" Luci asks.

"Hmmmm.... yeah." I reply casually as I finally found a bag of chips. "Okay lets go." As I'm about to walk out Lucifer grabs my hand, so I turn back to ask whats up, only for my lips to meet his. I smile and return the kiss. We then head back up to Lucifers office, hand in hand. (he just ignored your little comment 💜)

Mammon (I don't understand the hype around him-- I don't hate him but I don't like him, oop----)

Mammon and I had decided to watch a movie, luckily it was my turn to pick, so I picked the Lion King. It had been a while since then, and we had just finished 'Can't wait to be king' (which we bopped out to ngl, tho we almost died at the hands of Lucifer for being too loud). We all know what happens after that segment of the movie, and honestly, Mammon and I weren't ready to see Mufasa die yet, but we didn't have a choice. As we watched that bitch ass Scar pusg Mufasa off I started sobbing, Mammon was clinging on to me, he was a bigger mess than me. We were clinging to eachother while sobbing. "HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIIIIIIEEE!!" I screech.

"HE DESERVED TO BE HAPPYYYYYYY!!!" Mammon also screeched, and that was when Lucifer decided to shut us up.

He stormed through the door. "Y/n! Make Mammon shut up before I do!" He growled before stroming out. At that moment I got an idea.

"Hey Mammon... look at me." The white headed male looked at me and I kissed him. Once I seperated from him to take a breathe he pulls me back in.

"What was that kiss for?" He asks once his lips are removed from mine.

"It was to make you shut up." I reply with a giggle. He frowns but still cuddles me as we finish the movie.

Leviathan (poor weebiathan doesn't even know what a kiss is :((( )

Obviously, just like any other day, Levi and I were watching anime. We were currently watching Ouran High School Host Club (aka the best anime ever, don't come for me). Tamaki is currently not shutting up about how he's daddy, so I decided to make a joke. "Well, if Haruhi won't have Tamaki be her daddy, then he can be mine." I said as i proceede to start cackling. Levi just gives me a look, he clearly isn't too pleased with my comment. He mumbles something under his breath, and being the curious person I am, I decided to push it and ask. "What was that Levi?"