Drunk activities - Lucifer x Reader-Lime/Fluff-

A/n ok ok so remember this is a LIME so it's not exactly sexual but it does have make outs and implied sexual themes, also HHHHHHH 18.6K READS :LJKHDTYR

Plot: Lucifer has been really stressed lately and MC convinces him to go out and get drinks at a bar, but Lucifer has a low tolerance so after a few drinks he gets drunk. MC decides to walk him home, but he gets very lustful while drunk (Lime). MC gets him to calm down and they end up cuddling (fluff)

they/them pronous bc the gender in the request was not specified, hope you're ok with that :)

this might be OOC bc my writing  ✨sucks✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

Lucifer and I have gotten quite close over my time of being here, sadly I only have about 3 months left before I have to go back to my 'world', and with every day that passes, I notice Lucifer becomes more and more stressed. So I have taken it upon myself to get him to relax a little. So obviously, I did what any good friend would do.

"Hey Luci~" I smile at the taller male.

He sighs and glares. "How many times have I asked you to stop calling me that?" I giggle

"And how many times have I told you, 'no'? Anyways, I can tell you've been really stressed lately, so I was thinking we could go by a local bar and get shit-faced." Lucifer looks at me like I have 3 heads (which shouldn't be surprising to him if I did because Cerberus exists).

"Um, no. That would be a terrible idea." With the quick dismissal he walks into his office, shutting the door in my face. With a huff and a frown I open the door and walk in after him, shutting it behind me.

"Aw c'mon~ It'll be fun, and a great stress relief! Besides, I won't get drunk so I can get us home, so how about it?" I smile with a hopeful glint in my eye.

Lucifer sighs, a clear sign he has already given up on fighting back. "If I say yes, will you leave me alone until 9?" I happily nod. "Okay then. We will fo at 9. I excpect to be left alone until then."

"Yessir~ See you at 9 Luci~" I run out laughing, looking for Mammon so I'm not bored for the next 5 hours.

~Time skip and 3rd person pov~

It is officially 9PM and Y/n is standing outside of Lucifers office waiting for him to come out. "If you don't come out in the next 30 seconds, I'm gonna go in there and drag you out myself  Luci~" Lucifer groans and goes to the door, mentally preparing for the 'adventure'. y/n giggles when the door opens, "Well, come on, there is a bar just calling our names." y/n grabs the demons hand as they start to run to the front door of the house. The two quickly make our way to the bar.

"Tell me again why you thought going to the bar to get drunk is a better idea than just forcing me to take a nap?" Lucifer asks as the two walk into the bar.

"Because a nap will only keep you down for about an hour, while getting you drunk keeps you out until tomorrow." The h/c teen laughs. "Anyways, we're already here so lets just enjoy ourselves a little. We might be here a while tho."

Lucifer gives the teen a confused look. "Why?"

"Don't you have a strong alcohol tolerance? The goal is to get you drunk, not tipsy." Lucifer is not going to mention his low tolerance to the person next to him.

"So what'll it be for ya?" The bartender asks the two.

"I'll just take some (insert drink here)."

"I'll take some--"

"Give him the strongest thing you have." The bartender gives y/n a weird look, but goes along with it anyways.

Y/n POV

I look over at Lucifer with a smile. "I know you don't want to be here for too long, so I thought we should get this over with quickly. I don't care how strong you tolerance is, this should get you drunk after a glass or two." Lucifer sighs but drinks the Demonus anyways.

A few drinks later, the glass is empty and Lucifer is a mess, so I decide it's time to go. "Come on, Lucifer. I think it's time we go home."

"But, Y/nnnnn you're the one that suggested thisssss~" He whines (I'm sorry but drunk Lucifer is an emotional mess, change my mind).

"I know, but I think it's time we head back, if you want I can stay with you for a bit, but we really must head back."

"You'd really stay with me?" He gives me a look (🥺). I sigh and nod. "Wonderful! We can talk about many things when we get back~"

timeskip because walking home is boring💕

We got back fairly quickly, and once we walk in, Lucifer is already dragging me (literally) to his office. Once there, Lucifer drags me inside (again, literally) and shuts the door behind us. Once its shut, I find myself being slammed against it. "WOAH! Luci, dude, what has gotten into you?"

Before I get an answer he slams his lips against mine. I let out a noise of shock, thus causing him to slide his tongue into my mouth. I eventually turn it into a battle of dominance, which I unsurprisingly lost. Lucifer is the one to pull away. "Fuck, I've wanted to do that for so long."

"W-Well you should've wait until you were sober, now I'm not sure it meant anything... Whatever, let's get you to bed." I lead the drunk demon to his room and laid him down. As I was about to walk away he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay with me? Please?" He gives me puppy eyes. I sigh.

"Let me get you some water for tomorrow." He lets go of my wrist and leaves the room, I also stop by my room to change into some pjs. After all that I go back to his room and lay down. He pulls me to his chest and almost instantly falls asleep. I smile and soon drift off as well.