- Heather - Asmo x M! Reader - Angst - Song fic -

haha angst time for asmo angst time for asmo haha anyways, I've been kinda sad lately so I am gonna vent it all out with another angst fic 🥰🥰
Song: Heather by Conan Gray
Also there is some Asmo x Solomon stuff bc I didn't feel like making up a character and I don't wanna throw my MC in 🥴👉👈 (also slight simeon x reader)
italics- song

Y/n POV

It is winter in the human world, so I asked Lord Diavolo if I could bring the boys to the human world for some fun in the snow, after a lot of convincing he finally agreed. I was going to use this time to get closer to Asmo, my best friend and crush. Obviously we brought along Simeon, Luke, and Solomon.

🎶 I still remember
Third of December
Me in your sweater
You said it looked better 🎶

🎶 On me, than it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you
But I watch your eyes,
As she 🎶

We made it to the human world, and I noticed how cold I am, clearly not in enough layers. Asmo takes notice and hands me his sweater. My already rosey cheeks turn a little darker. "Thank you. I will wash it and give it back after this."

Asmo just laughs. " It's fine, you can keep it. It looks better on you anyways."

🎶 Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes
Brighter than a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mesmerized
While I die 🎶

At that moment Solomon walks by, Asmo's eyes instantly being drawn to the gorgeous male. His eyes filled with love. I look at the ground. "T-Thanks. Uh... I'd better go." Asmo looks at me confused as I walk twords Simeon, the only one that knew of my feelings for the peach haired demon. Simeon tries his best to comfort me enough to get me through the few hours we'll be here.

🎶 Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were Heather 🎶

After calming down a little we walk back to the group, only for me to be crushed once again at the sight of Asmo and Solomon kissing. This time I was prepared to be crushed, so I just put on a facade of happiness. I hug Asmo's sweater closer to my body while holding back all the overwhelming emotions in my chest. Deciding to attempt to destract myself from the emotions I yell out, "Why don't we all have a snowball fight before heading back."

🎶 Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder 🎶

Simeon shoots me a knowing look when I yelled that out. Everyone agrees and start making their snowballs, preparing for the mini war that is to come. When I go to find a good hiding spot I instead find Asmo and Solomon making out in the bushes, I sneak away before they noticed me. I rush over to Simeon, once again pretending like nothing happened, but I feel my heart freezing over.

🎶 But how could I hate her?
She's such an angel
But then again, kinda
Wish she were dead, as she 🎶

Everyone was tired now, so we all decided to head back. As soon as we get home I run to my room, Simeon following after. "Do you hate him?" he asks once we are in my room.

"What do you mean?"

"Solomon."

"No... I could never hate him, but I do wish we could swap places..." Simeon walks over and hugs me.

🎶 Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes
Brighter than a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mesmerized
While I die 🎶

Simeon POV

We sit on Y/n's floor by the locked door, just hugging. I would be lying if I said I wasn't envious of Asmo due to him having Y/n's heart, it pains me to know I was too late in winning his heart. The way he looks at Asmo says it all.

🎶 Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
I wish I were Heather 🎶

Y/n hugs Asmos sweater closer to his body, as I hug him closer to me. As long as I can get him to feel better, in any way, I will be happy. Even if I don't have his heart, I know he will always know I'm here for him, and him trusting me is all I need.

🎶 Wish I were Heather
Wish I were Heather 🎶

Even if I want to be Asmo so I can have the affections of the wonderful male next to me, if hd trusts me, then I will accept it. I will take what I can get, even if it's not exactly what I want. As long as he knows I love him, weather he directly knows or not, is enough for me.

🎶 Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were 🎶

Y/n falls asleep on my shoulder and I rest my head on top of his.

Yes, as long he he knows and trusts me, I can be happy.

A/n AAA FUck I'm sorry I didn't mean to drag a sad Simeon into this, it kinda just happened??? I also wrote this at 3 am so it prolly sucks 👁️🕳️👁️