~A silly thing called love~ Mammon x Reader ~Angst~

A/N This is Y/n's last day at the Devildom, she is saying good bye to every one, but she never thought she would confess to a certain brother like this.

I had all my stuff packed and I was standing outside the House of Lamentation, all the brothers standing in a line in front of me, as well as Lord Diavolo. It was time for me to say good bye and go home, I hate to admit it, but as much as I miss my family and friends there, I don't want to leave my home, I don't want to leave Mammon. I bow my head so I'm looking at the ground. I want to smile and give them one last witty comment before leaving, I want to make sure they all have smiles as I step back into my world, but I can't. I don't want to show the brothers, that I have started to consider family, my tears. I especially don't want to show Mammon my tears. I was supposed to be string for him, but it's another promise I've failed to keep to my dear best friend who I've come to love more than anything. But what could I do? Diavolo would never let me stay just because of a silly thing called love. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up to see Lucifer, who had a smile that did not reach his eyes, anyone would think it was real but I could tell he was sad. I also knew that his hand on my shoulder meant it was time to go. I sigh as I look twords the rest of the brothers. I hug all of them and bid my fairwells, all of them but Mammon. I couldn't stand to face him, to see his sad face, to say good bye to the one I love, God, of all the people I had to fall for, why was it him? The overly emotional second born. The one that would cause me the most greif. I walk over to Mammon, slowly. "Mammon..." I mumble. The white haired male looks at me with sad eyes, it's clear he just stopped crying. He quickly pulls me into a hug and starts crying once again. "Mammon, before I go, I want you to know something very important, okay?" I state as I slightly pull away from the crying demon, placing a hand on his cheek. He just nods. I give a deep sigh. "I love you, and I have loved you since day one, I don't want you leave you behind, I don't just want to go home and pretend I haven't had the best year of my life with you, I don't want to go home and pretend I didn't fall in love with The Great Mammon." This only makes the poor boy cry more, I pull him back into a tight hug. Mammon hugs me back even tighter.

Lucifer clears his throat, signaling that we really need to go. "Lucifer, can Mammon please come? I know it'll take longer, but please." Lucifer sighs but begrudgingly agrees. Mammon quickly runs over and joins us. We make it back to the human world and we appear on my street, the two men walk me back to my house. When we are in front of it, Lucifer gives me a quick side hug before walking away, calling Mammon to come on. "Lucifer, I hate to be a burdon but, can Mammon and I have a moment?" Lucifer, once again, nods.

Mammon looks at me in my eyes, "I love you too, I know it's late, but I couldn't form words before. I, The Great Mammon, love you too. I'm sure Diavolo will still have access to contact you, so I can just beg him for it." He gives me a sad smile.

I giggle at his comment and I force a sad smile as well. "I don't think thats a good idea, but it's the thought that counts." Mammom leans down and softly kisses me, I kiss back, Lucifer calls for Mammon to hurry and we just look at each other sadly and hug one more time.

Mammon looks back at me with a sad expression as him and Lucifer walk away. I look back at my door and knock on it.

Y/n has accepted that nothing will be the same, and no one she loves in the future will ever compare to the demon boy with white hair. And little did she know that that demon boy thought the same thing about her.