Bad day - Asmo x F!Reader - fluff -

a/n im so bad at fluff, but i feel like i owe y'all this with the amount of angst that will be published soon 👁️👁️ also because im in the mood to write more angst, and im already bad at fluff as is, this will not be my best work 🤭
plot: MC is having a bad day and nothing is going their way, being the amazing boyfriend he is, Asmo notices this and making it his job to make his precious MC feel better with face masks, cuddles, and some chocolate.

Y/n pov

Today can not get any worse, this morning I spilled my coffee/tea on my legs, not only making it look like I pissed myself, but also burning me in the process. At lunch I tripped and spilled all my food, so I had nothing to eat. And to top it all off I got no sleep the night before so I accidentally fell asleep in class, so I am now currently sitting in detention with Asmo, who is most likely in here for talking. I can feel the worried glances he sends my way as I continue to glare at the wall in front of me. When finally, we are told we can leave.

I get up and rush out of the class, just wanting to go home and sleep the pain away. Asmo ran up behind me and grabs my hand. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He asks with a worried tone.

"Oh, you know, everything going wrong and my life slowly falling apart. The usual." I replied full of sarcasm. My eyes start tearing up. (we stan an angry crier. i am one too, dont worry)

Asmo sighs and holds my hand tighter. "When we get back would you like to do face masks and cuddle?" I look up at him with teary eyes and nod.

"That would be nice..." I mumble.

🥵very saucy time skip bc walking home is hot🥵

Once we get back Asmo picks me up and carries me to his room. He closes his door and sets me on the bed. "Okay dear, would you like to do face masks now or later?"

"Now please, just to get it over with so I can cuddle with you..." I mumble. Asmodeus laughs and leads me to the bathroom so we can do the face masks.

He grabs the face mask container and a brush and starts applying it to my face, the cool sensation calms me down a bit. I close my eyes and slowly relax as Asmo finishes applying the cool goo (what word would i even use to describe it lmao--). I open my eyes and look into his. I grab the brush and the container from him and I start applying some to his face. Asmo watches my every move with a calm look on his face, though it is still hard to tell what he's thinking.

After it's all applied Asmo grabs my hand and leafs me back to his bed. "Okay, love, you just stay here while i go grab something. Okay?" I nod. Asmo walks out of the room.

Asmo pov

I head to the kitchen to grab the chocolates I asked Beel to get while he was out. "Let's hope he hasn't eaten them..." I mumble as I step in. I see Beel standing there staring at the chocolates. "Ah! Wonderful you haven't eaten them!"

He looks over to me. "You said they were for Y/n because she is having a bad day, so I held myself back." He grabs the bag and hands it to me.

"Thank you~!" I grab the bag and hurry back to my room.

y/n pov

I watch as Asmo walks back into the room holding a bag. "What's that?" I question.

"I figured you'd want a snack, so I had Beel get you some chocolates." He happily replies.

" Oh... thank you." I take the bag from him and grab out one of the chocolate bars. As I eat the chocolate, the timer Asmo set for the masks goes off.

"Come on, love. Let's wipe the masks off and cuddle." He says holding his hand out. I take it and he leads me to the bathroom, where he takes a rag and starts wiping my face. Once he's done I take a different rag and start wiping his face. When i finish he picks me up and carries me to the bed, he places me down then climbs in after and pulls me to his chest.

"You know, whenever you are having a bad day you can come to me, right?" I nod. He kisses the top of my head. "Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when dinner is ready."

And with that I fall asleep against Asmo. 'Maybe having bad days isn't so bad...'