no plot - Mammon x GN Reader - fluff -

An: fluff chile n e ways i haven't done an actual update in a while,im sorry, my living situation isn't the best atm im sorry,but hopefully ill be able to update the book more soon
ALSO SUNSHINE IS AN ADORABLE NICKNAME AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME IT DOESN'T FIT MAMMON 😭💞
Plot: no plot, just fluff, I have a lot of angst stuff coming so i wanna feed y'all, y'all's fluff before i crush y'alls hearts again 💕

Mc pov

Mammon and I decided to spend the day cuddling because we both had nothing to do. Lucifer decided to lay off on Mammon today, mainly because he hasn't done anything other than lay down. Every time I try to get up, he groans an pulls me back down. "Mammon, darling, baby, sunshine, I need to pee, PlEaSe let me up." I beg.

"no."

(Rip MCs bladder)

"Please, sunshine. I promise it'll be fast." I roll over and gently pinch his cheeks.

Mammon sighs. "Fine, but be fast, you have 1 minute or you're not leaving my side again for the rest of the day."

I smile and sprint to the bathroom. After finishing I rush back out and hop back onto the bed. "Are you hungry, sunshine?"

Mammon smiles at the nickname, still not quite used to it. "A little."

"Okay, I'll ask Levi if he can bring stuff up to us." After much convincing and promises of binging shows with him, Levi finally brought you two snacks.

"sigh, where do you want me to put them?" He purple haired otaku asks.

"Just on the night stand. Thanks Leviachan~" I smile up at the boy as Mammon hugs me closer to his chest. Levi just nods and walks out.

Mammon hugs me tighter (if possible). "Did you really have to call him that." he whines.

"Aw I'm sorry sunshine." I look up at him and kiss his nose and smile.

he blushes. "You missed." he mumbles.

I giggle and kiss him properly this time. "I love you Mammon."

He sighs and smiles. "I love you too." he rolls over so he's on his side, taking me with him. " I'm tired let's sleep."

I nod and shove my face into his chest, already starting to doze off.

A/n this is v v short and bad bc I can't do fluff, but I hae to feed y'all before y'all starve 😗✌️✨