Penis-Aid Asmo x Fem! reader pt. 2 NSFW

yes, this time im actually making it nsfw yall horny mofos. Also I suck at nsfw stuff so ahahahaha try not to cringe ;) can't blam me tho, look at my username and you will see why this will suck-- also im back from my little break and uuuh, WAS NO ONE GOING TO TELL ME THIS BOOK HIT 2K READS??? ALSO ALSO I suck at updating so I'm sorry :(( ALSO ALSO ALSO I am working on requests rn but I will be throwing out short little headcanons inbetween writing them so I actually post something.

"So... are we dating now?" I nervously ask.

"Of course dear~! Of course, now that we're dating, I will have to make this more special~." He slyly replies.

I know exactly what's coming, and honestly, I'm very excited. Asmo kisses me, deeply and passionately me, which soon turns out into a full out make out session. During our little session Asmo starts to unbutton my shirt as I slide my hands up his sweater. After all the buttons are undone he signals for me to slide my arms out. I pull myself away from Asmodeus and I lift his sweater over his head Asmodeus gives me a sly smile as I highkey check him out. I blush as he reaches to take my bra off, but I don't stop him. After my bra is off Asmo starts trailing kisses from my jawline all the way down to my breast. He takes one into his mouth while he fondles the other with his hand. I let out a squeak of shock when Asmo pinches my nipple between his fingers. My noise of surprise quickly turns into ones of pleasure.

"Stop t-teasing~." I sigh. Asmo chuckles and starts to undo his belt as I start removing my stockings. Once his belt and pants are gone, he walks over to me and takes my skirt off along with my panties.

"I need to loosen you up before we go farther, okay, dear~?" Asmodeus purrs. I just nod, blushing even more. Asmo slides a finger in my womanhood and giggles. "You're already so wet from just a little teasing? I'm excited to know what I can do to you with actual sex~." He starts pumping his finger him and out as I start to become a moaning mess, he adds another and he pumps them in and out at a faster pace. He then stops pumping them, still inside the pinkette starts doing scissor motions with the two fingers. When he does that a knot starts to form in my stomach, feeling it Asmo stops and pulls his fingers out. "I'm not going to let my fingers be the thing that makes you cum~" He then pulls his breifs off and my eyes are instantly drawn to his sex, and WOW. Asmo giggles as soon as he notices my staring, "Like what you see?" He teases. I look away from his lower regions and look into his eyes. Asmo climbs on top of me and smiles. "You ready, Y/n?" I nod.

Asmo slowly pushes himself inside me and I cry out in pain. Tears start to pool in my eyes and Asmo is quick to wipe the stray ones away. "I know, I know. I'm sorry, it'll stop hurting soon." After another minute I buck my hips, signalling for Asmo to start moving. Asmo smiles down at me as he starts moving at a painfully slow pace.

"F-Faster...~" I moan out in pure ecstasy as he speeds up. My hands move up to loosely hug him, but the harder and faster he goes, the more I have to resist digging my nails into his back (Because let's be real, as much Asmo he MIGHT like it, he will complain about his perfect skin being damaged smh). I soon feel the same knot form in my stomach again, and my walls tighten around the lustful demon above me, but this time he keeps going, his pace getting more sloppy and rough, signalling that he feels the same knot. Almost as soon as the knot came, it went. "A-Asmo~~" I let out a loud moan as I call out Asmos name. The pink haired male above me shoves his face into the crook of my neck with a low groan as he pulls out and releases onto my stomach.

Asmo lifts himself up and smiles. "Looks like we need to clean up now, would you like to take a shower with me~?" Not being able to form any words, I just nod. Asmo lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom, he sets me on the toilet as he starts the shower. Once it's warm enough we get in, I wash Asmos hair and he washes mine, we then wash our bodies and get out. He gives me one of his shirts to wear as he puts on some boxer breifs and some sweat pants. We then lay down, and as I'm about to sleep I hear Asmo say one last thing. "I love you, Y/n." I smile into his chest.

"I love you too, Asmo." Then we both drift off in each others arms.

A/n AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I tried to make it fluffy at the end but its difficult when your mind is still thinking about the sinful things you just wrote <3
anyways I hope y'all like it--- I suck at nsfw stuff, but that's ok because yall know I'm still gonna make more-------