Ch.1

Wonwoo and you are like cats and dogs. You just aren't each other's cup of tea. Honestly speaking, you don't even recall how your 'friendship' became so cold but every time someone tries to bring us closer, it ends with bickering. Not that it matters to you anymore. If that's the way he wants to interact with you, then so be it. Though it is hard to avoid him since you are under the same company with him and your group and his are quite close. You're in a 9 member girl group who debuted earlier in the year but has already climb to the top of fame having the nickname "Sister's of Seventeen.'

Currently, you and Seventeen were both preparing for your upcoming comeback and your schedule has been busier than ever. Nonetheless, the boy band would always check up on your group whenever they have practices next door or whenever we're heading to our dorms which is super kind and sweet of them aside from the fact that you always find yourself in a heated argument with Wonwoo over something probably very small but we like a dominant reader. But at the moment, none of that matter since you were caught up in a intense dance practice with your choreographer and members. Unison footsteps were heard with pants as they filled the room. Our choreographer, Luna, is standing in the front with her arms across as she inspect our every moment as we danced for the nth time.

You finished the song with a strong stance as everyone waited for her signal to relax. She narrows her eyes at you and your members for what seemed to be forever before breaking into a smile, clapping her hands proudly. "Well done, well done!" She heads over to stop the music and leans against the speakers as all your members collapses on to floor, catching their breaths and panting. You lied down on the floor, letting out a sigh as your back made contact with the cold flooring.

"This is why I love working with you girls so much. Always so energetic and hardworking no matter what." She chuckled and started gathering her belongings. "Remember to get enough rest tonight and don't overthink tomorrow's performance. Everyone will absolutely love it, I promise." She winked and headed towards the door as we all stumbled to stand and bowed as we bid her goodbye. Once she left, groans where heard as everyone cooled down. Still trying to catch your breath, you leaned against the back wall, leaning down with the support of your arms on top of your thighs when you saw someone's shoes coming towards you.

Knowing your members well, you knew instantly that it was your roommate and the member you're closest to, Nari. Looking up, she smiled as she handed you a cold bottle of water and towel. Faintly smiling, you thank her as you sat down and chugged the water.

"Good job on today's practice! I know it's our last one before the performance but I felt like today's performance was more powerful than ever." You leader, Remi announced as everyone started cheering.
"It's all thanks to our choreographer, Y/N, Skye and Yun Hee." Na On, the second oldest member added on as I felt my cheeks starting to heat up from embarrassment when Nari pats my back, giving me a thumbs up as a praise. "Even after such a tiring practice, I always find myself feeling refreshed afterwards." Yun Hee stretches as you all started to laugh. You went to your bag and pulled out your book as the rest of your members went along to conversate or fool around. Sitting on the side of the room, you started reading when you suddenly felt the floor vibrate. Shooting your head up to see if anyone felt it as well, they didn't seem to realize a thing.
"Guys, is it just me or is the floor vibrating?" You questioned as everyone stopped.

"Why would the floor be vibrating though?" Skype questions as they kneed down to touch the floor. "Do we have like a whole group of people running around or something?" Kei looks around as the vibration increased and everyone's faces were mixed with curiosity and fear.
"I have a feeling its-" you were in the middle of your sentence when the doors of your dance room burst opens and gush in a bunch of boys, chanting their lyrics from 'Check In.' "-Seventeen" you finished my sentence as they all fill up the room, jumping up and down.

"YEAH WE CHECK IN TO EUNOIA'S CITY" they all started screaming while jumping up and down. All your members froze in shock before we all gathered and bowed to greet our seniors. Everyone including your members all starting singing while you sat down, tired from the practice as you went back on reading your book.
"So both of our comebacks are tomorrow. How are you feeling about it?" Seungcheol questions as everyone's sits down.
"It's the first time both of our comebacks align so it's pretty exciting." Kira, one of the youngest member said with excitement as chuckles spread the room.
"We've always won first in your own comebacks but now having it together sounds interesting" you lifted up your head from your book and was met with the eyes of Seventeen and your members as no one spoke from your sudden voice.
"Thanks for the wonderful idea, Y/N!" Hoshi jumps up as you look at him and everyone confusingly. "How about we have a little competition? Whoever wins the Music Show gets treated by the loser!" he looked around the room, eagerly waiting for our reactions. Seconds after, the room was filled with threats of who will win first.

"Why are mentioning such a idea when you already know the winner will be us?"
"Our fanbase never fails to disappoint us, just you watch!"
"Okay but if you think about it, you're way more popular than we are since we just debuted earlier this year-"
"Yeah we're aware of that... Keep telling us more..."
"Why are we against a group without any competition?" The room was filled with tension as everyone spoke over one another. "Does that mean that we have to pay for all 13 members and ourselves if we lose?" You spoke out loud as mentally counted the heads 22 people in total and your jaw dropped.

"Is that a confession of dropping out?" Wonwoo raises an eyebrow with his icy look.
"Actually, that was a question if you listened. And the deal is still on even though the winner is clearly us." You rolled you eyes.
"I swear, these two hardly ever speak but when they do, they always end up quarreling with each other." Remi sighs as she started packing her things as everyone does the same. You stood up, meeting Wonwoo's emotionless face for a second before scoffing and picking up your belongings. The boy band walked you and your members home since the both you lived in the same street but different houses before splitting apart. You head home and fall asleep, feeling determined about tomorrow's performance.