Ch.4

"Can't we just nibble on a snack or something? We haven't eaten since the morning" Kira nags while swinging your arm, wanting your attention.

"Maybe if your stop watching Mukbangs, you'll be able to pull through like the rest of us." you let out a chuckle as she whines and runs into Remi's room complaining about her hunger. Seventeen was currently on their last schedule of the day which was a performance for a charity. Screams of fans spreads around the stadium as they waved goodbye and left the stage.

"What better way to end the day with some free food." Hoshi, the gannet sighs happily as his members changed out of their stage clothes."I'm imagining a 5-star restaurant with a balcony view of the city." Dino chimes in. "Or maybe a 5-star buffet where we can fill our stomachs to the fullest!" both of them started drooling over their imaginations. They went home and showered before waiting outside of Eunoia's dorm as they got ready as well.

"Is everyone ready yet?" Yun Hee asks while everyone gets ready

"Seungcheol texted my saying that they're waiting outside for us." Remi comments as you all hum a 'yes.' You quickly slipped on something casual and comfy to wear and was about to put on your shoes when you quickly ran back into your room.

"Y/N! We're going to head out first alright?" Nari shouts as she closes the door behind her. Taking off your glasses, you tried quickly putting on your contacts but failed. Cursing under you breath, you decided to forget about it and grabbed your purse and headed towards the door.

"There she is!" Jeonghan yells as you hastily walked out your dorm and lock the door. "We were almost about to leave without you!" embarrassed, you bowed your head as an apology.

"Sorry, I forgot to do something." You mumbled as everyone started walking. Minghao looked behind to saw that you were alone before smiling and slowing his peace down to meet yours.

"Forget to wear contacts?" He asks as you looked at him surprised. "How'd you know?" You tilted your head, still taken back that he would notice

"You were squinting while walking down the steps. Plus you almost missed a step." He tried hiding his laughter causing you to blush. The members ahead where in rowdily talking about the meal plan.

"So where's this fine restaurant that you're taking us?" Hoshi smiles widely as he places his hands behind his head. "Fine restaurant my ass, we can't even afford it for ourselves." Skye playfully nudges the back of his head as he falls forwards, trying to stop himself from falling.

"Wait... So we're not going to a 5-start restaurant?" Dino slowly says as you and your members laugh, shaking your heads, making him and the boys frown in disappointment. "Don't worry, we know how much of a gluttonous eaters you are but we'll make sure you leave with your bellies full and satisfied." Yun Hee jokes as she leads everyone into a All-You-Can-Eat Grill House.

"This is the place I've been wanting to visit for the longest time. Since me and the girls came to an agreement that going to a regular restaurant wouldn't be enough for all of us, going to a buffet will be better for everyone and our wallets" she smiles cheekily as you and your members cheer and praise her. Walking in, the aroma fills your nose as you try to hold back your smile. The host brought everyone into a private room where there was a endless table of meats and vegetables and grills for every 4 people. Everyone screams as they all quickly sat down, pushing you aside as you let out a laugh. Scanning around for a open spot you found one beside Dokyeom. He waves his hand over with a wide smile as you joyfully walk over and took a seat to realize that Wonwoo is seating directly in front. You can't tell what his facial expression is saying aside from his usual cold look. When everyone was about to dig in, Seungcheol and Remi stands up.