Ch.6

"So what did you do today?" You build up the confident to try starting a conversation. "Sleep." he took a slip from his cup.

'Why did I even decide to walk into his dorm the first place...' You bit your lip from scolding yourself to not know about his short responses. You started down at your cup while fidgeting with your fingers. Glancing up at Wonwoo, he was staring blankly at the TV screen, immersed into the game, forgetting you were here until his stomach lets out a growl. Trying to cover it up, he lets out a cough as you notice that his cheeks starting tinting pink. You couldn't help be to let out a faint chuckle.

"Man... I haven't eaten all day." He mumbles to himself as he stood up and headed towards the kitchen. You started hearing rustling in the kitchen as you were about to peek to see what he was doing when your phone started vibrating.

You let out a chuckle as you read your members text when you heard something place in front of you. Looking down, you saw a slice of the cake you made earlier. Without saying anything, Wonwoo sat back down and started eating the cake silently. "I only brought you a piece to return the favor. Don't think of anything more." He said after a bit while you where still staring down at the plate. He looks up at you and sees you smiling before eating the cake. "How is it?" You slowly asked, waiting for his reply. "Good." Yet again, you weren't surprised in his response but in fact, you were quite happy since it's he never compliments you. "That's a relief." You continued eating the cake as the atmosphere becomes mute, looking around their living room, you see a bunch of trophies displayed up on multiple shelves as it brought you motivation for your group as well. As much as you hated Wonwoo, you can't help but to enjoy the silence between the two of you.

"Do you bake often?" He suddenly asked catching you off guard. You jumped a little making him slightly tilting his head in confusion. "Oh, yeah, when I'm free. It's a stress reliever for me." You explained as you watch him take another bite. He nods silently before muttering a "That's nice." Taking your last bite, you were about to stand up when Wonwoo suddenly grabs your wrist and pulls you across the table making you lean over. Your eyes meet as your stare into his dark orbits. "You're quite a clumsy eater." He whispers lowly as he wipes the corner of your mouth with a tissue, showing you the cream. Your face immediately started heating up as you remain dumbfounded. Just then, the door swings open.

"Boy am I tired- WOAH AM I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING?" Dino yells and covers his eyes as you and Wonwoo whip your heads to see that his members walking in. He quickly lets go of your wrist as you sat back down, hanging your low as your felt your heart pounding rapidly and your face burning up. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID YOU SEE?" Dokyeom runs in and sees you and Wonwoo sitting across from each other, awkwardly. "They're just sitting across from each other. What's the matter?" He scratches his head, still not getting it. The rest of the members barges in to see the scene. Wonwoo immediately stands up, trying to explain the situation

"Guys, it's not-"
"That's exactly the matter! Wonwoo AND Y/N sitting across each other ALONE with NO ONE ELSE."
"Listen it's not what-"
"You're right... Normally we have to force the hell out of them to even greet each other but NOW THEY'RE INTERACTING WITHOUT US?"
"LISTEN!" Wonwoo raised his voice, making everyone freeze in horror. Your head jolts up from hearing his loud stern voice.

"She came over to give us cake so I welcomed her in." Wonwoo explained as the members stared at him and then you a couple of times before breaking into screams.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT? WONWOO HAS A HEART AFTER ALL"
"SAME GOES TO Y/N SINCE WHEN DID SHE KNOW HOW TO COOK"
"I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE ALIENS BUT NOW MY HEART FEELS SETTLED KNOWING THAT THEY'RE HUMANS." You and Wonwoo stared at each other before breaking out into laughter causing the boys to stand in complete confusion."You guys are so funny." you said in between your chuckles as you wipes your eyes from the tears forming. The members all gathered in the living room eating the cake you made as you told them the story while Wonwoo sits in the back, quietly listen as he crossed his arms.