Ch.8

"Hello, welcome to Espresso Love Caf-"
"Y/N...?" you heard a low husky voice as you looked up and meet a pair of eyes who belonged to no other than Wonwoo
"Wonwoo...?" Your eyes widen once you registered who it really was as he had somewhat a surprised expression as well. "Do you guys know it each other?" Ms. Bosa looks back and forth between you and Wonwoo. "We're from the same company" Wonwoo plainly said as he quickly walked to the lockers to put his bag away and change into his uniform. Still speechless of his sudden appearance, you suddenly hear Ms. Bosa letting out a chuckle. "You must be really shocked to see him. Seeing how wide your mouth is hanging." You quickly closed your mouth and cleared your throat, heading into the kitchen to see if Mr. Bosa has anything to carry out. As you headed to the kitchen, you saw Wonwoo walking towards you. You both stop and glanced at each other when Wonwoo holding in his laughter as he looked at his outfit. Your face immediately turned red as you dashed into the kitchen, hoping he didn't see your tomato face.

"We should really bake together next time." Mr. Bosa hands you a tray of freshly baked goods to bring out to the store.
"That'll be great." You smiled as you carefully carried out the warm tray. Ms. Bosa was then in stock room, refilling coffee beans leaving you and Wonwoo the only one at the front of the store. Walking past him, you went to one of the displays to refill it when you felt Wonwoo's gaze piercing through you back. Heading back to the the counter, you started washing the plates and cups, still feeling his eyes on you. "How'd you find this place?" His voice sounded rather stern. "I used to come here often. It so happened that they were hiring and I was free." Your eyes lifted from the dishes to meet his. "Guess you have no solo schedules unlike your other members." He laughs as you stopped scrubbing one of the cups, closing your eyes to stop yourself from causing a fuss. "I could say the same about you too, Wonwoo." Your said emptily as you saw from the corner of your eyes that he gave you a look before Mr. Bosa called him in the help him on something. The door chimes as your first customer comes in.

"Welcome to Espresso Love Cafe!" You cheerfully said as 4 males entered the cafe. They looked to be in their first or second year of university. They group of males whispered at each other while giving you surprised expression before they ordered their drinks. "Your total comes to $15. Would you like to pay together or separately?" You asked as you punched in the orders onto the screen. "I'll pay for you guys today. It'll be my treat" One of the males said as the rest looked at each other suspiciously. "Hyung, you never treated us. Is it because she's here?" One of the members said, rather loudly as his friends nudged him that you heard. You smiled silently, feeling a little confused when you glanced over your shoulder when he entered his card pin and saw Wonwoo staring at the group of boys before looking at you and turning around to make the drinks. They took a seat at a nearby table and started taking out their books to study.

"Seeing them studying brings back memories." You said out loud mindlessly, not realizing that Wonwoo heard. He lifted his head and saw you leaning over the counter, looking at the group of boys who had their heads buried in their books. His lips formed into a small smile as he look back on you but he quickly shook his head, mentally scolding himself for such actions as he went back on finishing the orders. "It's done." you turned around and saw that the drinks where completely. "Wow, this look amazing." you examined the beautifully made latte art when you heard Wonwoo cleared his throat. Your eyes passed by Wonwoo as you saw his blushed back with his hand behind his neck as you softly chuckled, carrying a tray with the drinks.
"Your drinks are here, sir." You approached the group of boys as the quickly cleared the table for you to place down the drinks. "Thank you" The boys bowed as you did the same. "E-Excuse me!" One of the boys called loudly as you headed back to the counter, catching the attention of Wonwoo and the store owners as they walked out from the back of they store to see what's going on. Your footsteps stopped as you quickly thought and any mistakes you've done before slowly turning around, approaching them once again with a nervous smile.