Ch.5

It's been a while since the gathering with Seventeen and your group. The boy band was busy doing interviews, performances and variety shows as your group has done the same. As your activities slowed along with your promotions, your members started working in their own activities. Some got offered roles for dramas, MC for shows, and guests on variety shows. You being one of the international members had it harder then others when it comes to solo activities. But for you, you took this time as an opportunity to heal and recover from the hectic schedule in the fast few weeks.

"I'm heading out today as an guest appearance today!" One of your members said as she left the dorm. One by one, everyone left to do either spend time with their friends, or focus on their individual work. You were still peacefully snoozing without needing to be awaken by an alarm. As your body finished charging itself, your eyes slowly flutter open, waiting for your eyesight to clear up. You stretched out your arms as you let out groans. Sitting up, you looked around to see if your roommate was around but was no where to be seen. Silence fills your dorm as you wonder on why it was so quiet. Picking up your glasses and phone, you realized that everyone left for their tasks. A smile creeps on your face as you finally had the place to yourself, and no one to bother you. Jumping off the bed, you entered the bathroom to clean up and change.

After finishing your breakfast, you sat on the dinning table, sipping on the drink you made yourself as the warmness spreads throughout your body. Your eyes wondered around the dorm where clothes were carelessly thrown and garbage was everywhere as you asked yourself how you got through this mess without even realizing. Setting down the cup, you tied up your hair before playing some music and cleaned up the mess.

***

"So, fans are curious about your ideal type. Could you tell us about what you find in a woman?" The MC says as she reads from her cue cards. Anticipation from fans rises and the members took turns telling their ideal type. "My ideal type is someone who suits me well." Wonwoo smiles into the camera as his members and the host shake their heads in dissatisfaction. "C'mon, we all want someone who suits us. Tell us more!" she encourages, making Wonwoo stumbling on his words. "U-Uh... Someone who is hard working, gentle yet fun...?" He slowly says as awkwardness spreads before the host breaks in and praises his answer.

"Hard working, gentle yet fun? I thought you liked someone who is sophisticated and self-reserved?" Vernon asks as everyone gathered around in the waiting room, changing back into their usual clothing. "I do." Wonwoo plainly said as he slipped on his jacket. "He's quiet mysterious when it comes to things like these, no?" Jun joins in, poking Wonwoo as he shrugs his shoulder, walking out the door to the van.

***

"" you sang as you folded the laundry. The smell of lavender and honey covers the room as you danced a little to the beat. You cherished days like this where you had no time slot of events to follow. The days where you can feel ordinary and human and where you can step away from living the idol life. Your phone started ringing with incoming messages.

An idea pops in your head as you quickly put away the cloths and towels. Stepping back into the living room, you let out a long satisfied sigh as you took a look at the dorm that was now clean. Brushing your hands, you headed towards the kitchen where you started gathering ingredients to make the strawberry cake. Before you got started, you decided to play some uplifting music. Connecting your phone to the speaker, you played 'Chocolate' by Seventeen (this song is my go-to). Humming along, you began baking as time passes in a blink of an eye.

"And.... There." you smiled as you added the last strawberry on top of the cake. A felt your mouth curve into a smile as you stepped back and look at the cakes. You ended up making 2 cakes because of the ingredients that was about to go bad; not that having two cakes was a problem. You took out your camera and set the table near the window to take some pictures. The sun was just starting to go down but none of the members has yet to come back from their outings. You placed one of the cakes back in the fridge as you thought about that to do with the other one. The thought of your college boy band appears and you started packing the cake and got dressed to visit their dorm. Since you were only planning on dropping off the cakes, you dressed comfortably. Wearing your jacket and putting on your shoes, you carefully held the cake as you left your dorm. Admiring the sunlight as it shines down on your face, you can't help be to walk slower from such wonderful sight. Greeting some neighbors, you walked up the steps of the boy band's dorm. You knocked on the door but there was not answer.

'Maybe they're busy' You thought as you tried knocking again and a couple more times. Looking around where to leave the cake on their doorstep, you decided to knock once more before hearing rapid footsteps coming down the staircase inside.

"I was just about to leave the cake on the door-"
"What do you want?" your eyes traveled up from the ground to meet Wonwoo eyes. It looked as if he just woke up. You felt your cheeks flush as it was seeing him like this.
"S-Sorry... I just made some cake and I wanted to give it to you guys..." You mumbled, waiting for him to give you his usual cold shoulder. "...Oh....Thanks" He rubbed the back of his neck as he avoided your shocked eyes. You've never heard Wonwoo say 'thanks' to you before since knowing each other. "...Do you want to... uh, come in? It's a little messy though." He quietly suggested. You stared at him blankly.

"So you coming in or not? I'm getting cold." he was back to his usual self once again. You slowly nodded you head before he opened the door for you to go in. "All the members are out with their own schedules." He took the cake and brought it to the kitchen as you followed. "Don't you have any schedules?" you asked out of curiosity.

"It so happened that I have nothing planned today. Otherwise I'll just be as busy as them." he commented. You made your way to the living room where you took a seat in front of the coffee table. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked as he walked out with a cup of coffee in his hand. Coffee please." you smiled as he stopped his steps, staring at you. "Water is what you'll get." He plainly said as he placed his cup and and made his way back into the kitchen. You cursed under you breathe before standing up. "I'll just make my own coffee." You walked passed him and started using the coffee machine. Glancing back to see if he was watching over you, he was sitting in the living room watching a sport game.

'How dare him. Offering me a drink yet in the end, he chooses what he wants.' you tried to remain calm as you walked back out from the kitchen, passing the cake which you made on the dinning table. You wanted to ask Wonwoo if he'll try a slice but you decided not to to prevent any bickering. Walking back out, you slowly set you cup down as you took a set on the floor cushion in the opposite side of him. Silence feels the room as the both you watched the game. "So what did you do today?" You build up the confident to try starting a conversation. "Sleep." he took a slip from him cup.

'Why did I even decide to walk into his dorm the first place...' You bit your lip from scolding yourself to not know about his short responses.