Ch.3

"Eunoia, Please be on stand by. You guys are after this performance!" one of the backstage staff announces as she looks over her list. Fans chanting could be heard as the group ahead performs. Your members warm up as you stand around, nervously. Even after multiple performances you've done throughout the year, you still struggle from stage fright. Yun Hee, who sees you fidgeting around, walks over with a camera that the Music Show gave who show what idol's do backstage.
"And here we have one of our best choreographer in our group! Y/N worked really hard on our comeback so we're all excited to show you our performance!" She points the camera at you as your face quickly changes from nervous to a soft smile as you wave at the camera.
"I hope you guys enjoy our performance." luckily, the loud noises were able to hide your shaking voice.

"Alright, Eunoia let's gather and cheer before we perform!" Remi calls us all over as we hundle around, hands on top of each others as we wait for our leader's message.
"Now, today's performance is just like any other. We've all worked hard for today so let's give it our all, alright?" She yells as the current group finishes their performance with applause and screams. Once they got off, we went up when you felt someone tug your wrist. Looking back, Na On gives you a thumbs up and mouths 'don't be nervous, it'll be alright' and you knew she meant your trembling body. You give her a firm nod and entered the stage one by one as the audience starts scream everyone's name. Hearing the screams, it sent shivers through your spine as you tried to maintain calm and bow before performing. Going into your position, you closed your eyes for a second, taking deep breaths to focus on the music and your facial expression. Once the music starts, you open your eyes as the stage light turns on, cheers from the audience fills the room as you and your group perform.

...

"Wonderful job, everyone!" your manager said very a proud smile when everyone enters the dressing room, exhausted from the performance. Wiping your sweat, your manager pats your shoulder, handing you and your members water."Great job, I couldn't even tell you were nervous." He praised as you collapsed on couch. You look at the TV screen as Seventeen enters the stage, getting ready to perform their comeback. You've got to admit, their performances never fails to disappoint. You and your members started watching their performance through the screen also, amazed at their synchronization. After all the idols performed, everyone was gathered back on the main stage to see the voting results. Feeling uneasy about the voting results, you weren't aware that all your members left, leaving you alone in the room as you run out where everyone was crowded on the stage.

"Aren't we missing someone?" Skye whispers to Remi as the stage floods with idols. She quickly scans her surroundings, mentally counted before her eyes widen. "Where's Y/N?" Hoshi suddenly appears from behind with his members following. "She's too smal-" Seungcheol was in the middle of talking when you pushed through between him and Wonwoo
"I'm here, I'm here." You panted as your members and Seventeen started to laugh at your actions.
"You were trying to say that she's too small that you'll lose her in the crowd within seconds, right?" Wonwoo nudged his shoulder as they chuckle, leaving you on the urge to smack them. The MC's on the stage as they announce the top 3 groups with the highest votes. Your group cheered as they made it into the top 3 as well is Seventeen.

"Now, for the remaining top 2... Seventeen and Eunoia please stand to the front of the stage!" Your members and you walk on the the front as Seventeen did the same. Standing side by side, you ended up standing beside Wonwoo as his shoulders pushed against yours. Glancing up at him, he looks down with a faint smirk before facing towards the audience. "We now have the votes from fans from today's performances..." Unconsciously, you closed your eyes and clasped your hands together as you felt him look down at you. "And the winner is.....Seventeen who beat Eunoia by just 9 votes! Congratulations to Seventeen for today's win!" Confetti shoots open as your jaw drops from the result, praying that it wasn't real. Turning to your side, you see the boys jumping up and down, cheering. Your members walked towards them, congratulating them as you gradually follow behind, still in shocked about the point difference.

"Congratulations!" Kira cheers as we bowed and slowly left the stage
"As expected, of course you guys would win. There's not a chance we'll beat you!" Remi high-fives the members while passing.
"Free dinner is always tastier than paying it yourself." Wonwoo says with a smirk as you pass him. You bowed regardless but gave him a quick glare before smiling. "Congratulations. You've worked hard today." you mumbled as you went backstage. Glancing back, you saw the boys singing their song when Wonwoo turns around and caught you looking. You quickly turn back, stomping, feeling your cheeks heat up. You enter the room, worn out as your members fooled around.

"I can't believe we lost by just 9 points! That was a really close call." Mira, one of your members exclaimed as they all nodded in agreement.
"I guess we have to feed 13 people and ourselves for dinner now..." Euna thinks out loud as we started groaning.
"Let's think of it more as a healing and get-to-know dinner instead." Na On tries to lighten to mood.
"Healing my ass, our wallets are already crying for help." You mumbled as your members can't help but to laugh nervously. Knocks were suddenly heard before the door flings open, entering the boys who were smiling from ear to ear. "What's the point of knocking if you're just going to barge in like that." Rina pouts. "Why the sad faces? Oh right, you lost the bet." Jeonghan speaks matter-of-factly as his members join him laughing.
"Alright, alright, a bet is a bet. When are you guys free?" Remi stands up with her arms crossed, waiting for their reply as the spoke among themselves.

"Our schedule next week is free." Woozi says as Remi gives them a slient nod. The boys cheerfully leaving the room as you and your members remain quiet until you hear your manager bursting into laughter. "Sorry, I just couldn't hold it in. Your interactions are just too adorable." He confesses as she told us to pack up to leave to our next event. With heavy sighs, you drag yourself up to change.