Ultimates and Quirks?

I just want to say, I decided not to add Tsumugi because she was the mastermind and at this time, everyone already found out so no one would like her if she was here. (Sorry)
——————————————————
Shuichi's POV

I open my eyes slowly as I groan. I was expecting to see the room Monokuma gave but instead I saw nothing. It was just dark. Usually, I would see a faint light from outside of my room, but I couldn't see anything.

'Maybe there's just no light coming into my room today...' I say in my head as I notice how cold my bed was now.....wait.....

"H-Huh? I'm not in my bed?" I question as I feel around me to find out where I am.

Suddenly, I touch someone's arm.

"A-Ah...!" I say as I squeeze their arm lightly.

"Ngh...Who is it?" A feminine voice says. The voice sounded extremely familiar.

"Kaede?! You're alive?!" I ask in a surprised tone.

"Shuichi?! Your dead?!" Kaede asks as surprised as me.

"What? No I can't be dead...." I say to her as we suddenly hug.

"Then...how am I alive?" Kaede asks but before I could say anything else, the lights turned on.

I shut my eyes instinctively as my eyes were burning from the sudden light. I open my eyes and see Kaede with her hands covering her face from the light. I look around us and notice our surroundings. The room was perfectly lit now and there was a small plant on a table in the corner. What scared me the most was that all of our friends were on the ground.

"What the..." I say as Kaede seems to notice too.

"Oh my god!" Kaede says as she turns to Himiko who was next to her.

"Shuichi! Please wake up the others...!" Kaede says sadly as she shakes Himiko almost violently.

I nod quickly and turn to Keebo who was next to me. I shake him awake and he wakes up almost instantly. Instead of talking to him, I go to the next person and wake them up as Kaede does too.

10 minutes later

After waking everyone up we all stare at the door that lead outside of the room.

All of the people we thought were dead, were alive again. It was strange but we just decided to ignore it because there was someone beyond the door we were looking at.

We could hear someone's voice. Their voice sounded like Monokuma's but just a bit lower.

Suddenly we saw someone enter the room as we all prepared to see Monokuma standing in the doorway, laughing in our faces. Instead we saw something, or should I say someone.

They looked like a mouse. They radiated a more kinder aura than Monokuma and they had a sweet smile.

"You aren't Monokuma..." Tenko says as the mouse tilts his head to the side.

"Oh sorry. Were you expecting someone else?" The mouse asks, still keeping the same smile on his face.

"Um, who are you?" Himiko asks as she wipes a tear from her eye after just waking up.

"I'm the principal of this school. Principal Nezu." The mouse introduces as he takes a small bow.

"I've heard of this school called Hopes Peak... It was for people with Ultimates, right?" Nezu asks.