Party Through the Pain

⚠️Please read!⚠️

This chapter will have nothing to do with the concept of c*tting nor things that you may find triggering.

This story is about their scars of how they died/got executed so no need to worry. This story will and stay being fairly family-friendly. (If I write anything in my story that may trigger you, please message me and I will do anything I can to help fix my mistake.)

This story may include some mentions of Kaede's death so I will put a warning. This story has some detailed descriptions of the scars it left on them so viewer discretion's advised.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the chapter....
——————————————————

A few days later....

After the eventful week everyone had to endure, it was finally the weekend. Himiko and Tenko hosted a party for all of us, their old classmates, outside in a plain grass field.

It's more like a picnic than a party, but they called it a party when telling me about it.

I almost decided not to go because of how the party was the next day, but Kaede begged me to go so I can have a good time. Now, how could I say no? Anyway, I went outfit shopping with Kirumi since she's good with clothes. It was nice, really.

I was wearing something that many people would call casual wear. It was a plain white shirt with a jacket. I was also wearing jeans and my normal shoes.

I look in the mirror one last time and adjust my hat. I don't know even know why I was trying to look good. I was just going to a party.

I sigh, knowing full well that I was just being insecure about....something. I sigh and take off my hat as I smooth out my hair. I put on my shoes one at a time and exit my dorm room.

"Shuichi!" I hear someone say as I quickly jump back from being surprised.

"Kaito?!" I yell without hesitation as he just stands there.

"C'mon! We can't be late to the party!" Kaito says as he puts a thumb up.

"A-Ah..."

I grab my phone out of my pocket and look at the time. The time said 14:30.......

'...'

'When the hell did the time change so quickly?!' I yell in my mind as I quickly run past Kaito. (Sorry, I go by military time, as many people call it.)

"Hey! I told you to hurry, but not leave me behind...!" Kaito says as he catches up to me fairly quickly.

We quickly exit the building and walk the rest of the way to the picnic. We were a few minutes late, but it was fine since we didn't have to wait for anyone to be there.

'I've been running around a lot these days...' I say in my head as we get greeted by Himiko.

"Nyeh....you guys were late..." Himiko tells us as I awkwardly smile.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." I say to her as Kaito nods his head and grins.

"We couldn't have been that late!" Kaito says as he pulls his arm around Himiko's shoulder in a friendly way.