A Killing Game

This is just a short chapter of how Bakugo learns about the whole Danganronpa thing Kokichi was talking about.

(Also thanks for reading my stories! If this story does get big, which I probably won't, I would like to thank someone....special....)

——————————————————
Bakugo's POV

It was already the weekend as the days passed so quickly. Almost too quickly. I've been pushing myself to work harder these past few days. It started ever since they came to this school. It's been on my mind for awhile now....how in the hell did they get in this school with no quirk whatsoever?!

I mean, they're okay since they aren't as whiny and bitchy as Deku. I can at least tolerate them being in the class. The emo with the hat that covers his eyes from sight, the weirdly functional robot, the red-eyed girl with a blank stare that can quickly change to a death glare, and the purple-haired lying asshole. I hate him....a lot, but he told me something important.......something that tells me why they got accepted here.

"So I just search up Danganronpa, huh?" I say as I think for a moment.

'Why the hell did I even take his word when he said that?! He could just be lying and I fell for his fucking mind games. Ugh, I'll just.... try it and see if anything shows up.' I say in my head.

I search up the letters 'dangan' and the rest shows up.

'Danganronpa'.

I click on the name and something strange pops up. Something I wasn't expecting. The cover of the weird "show" showed a small amount of people in a picture. None of them were smiling and they all looked serious.

I click on images next and see pictures of 16 students. Most of the pictures were of these 16 students. Kokichi or that Shuichi guy wasn't in any of the pictures.

"He fucking tricked me!" I yell in frustration as I was about to shut off my phone until I saw a link that said, 'Danganronpa series'.

Curiously, I click on the link and get sent to a website in which you could see multiple seasons of this show....by multiple....I mean 53 seasons.

I raise a eyebrow as I read the description of the show that is above all of the seasons. The description looked like someone redacted many names from it. It was especially strange since you wouldn't need to do that when typing digital. You could just...oh I dunno, delete the names maybe?

I groan as I start to scroll quickly past all the seasons.

'Why are there so many?' I ask in my head knowing I won't get an answer that way.

Suddenly, though, one catches my eye. I remember that asshole telling me a peculiar name of the show. It was such a strange name to be honest with you. It was also the last season....

'Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony'

I look closer at the cover and I notice that emo boy on the front. And that robot kid.....and the red-eyed chick.....and.....Kokichi......

"What the fuck?! He was serious?!" I yell aloud as I continue to stare at the cover.

'This can't be real, yeah....they were just in a comedy show and that purple-haired gremlin wasn't being serious about them being in a killing game. Yeah...! That's it...' I say in my head as I click on the season with a grin on my face.

I notice how many episodes there are. Only 12. Not bad. I click on my first episode and start watching it with a brave expression on my face.

——————————————————
Oop. Bakugo doesn't believe that purple-haired gremlin liar...