A Pleasure to Meet You, Izuru

That one post I made about the tornado warning and flash flood warning in the same day, the aftermath was...okay. There was no tornado, but it kinda flooded in my basement.

Anyway, enough about me, thank you for everyone who helped me get to this point in my life. We just reached 3k readers a day ago I think and I'm so happy 😎👌.

Thank you again! Y'all are great and amazing.

——————————————————
'This Izuru guy just gives off a vibe that he's gonna be hard to have a conversation with...' I ask in my head as Izuru starts to talk again.

"What do you want?" Izuru asks one a semi- curious and semi-rude tone on voice.

"Someone you and I used to know told me. Of course, it was for a small cost, but it wasn't something I couldn't handle." Nagito tells him as a small smile appears on his own face.

"Small cost..." I whisper under my breath as I squint my eyes a bit.

"My predictions were right, of course. I knew I'd meet you in the future....but I didn't think I'd meet you." Izuru says as he looks at me.

"Then....that means you were alive when Nagito's killing game was going on, right? If so, then you don't know about the other killing games that went on..." I tell Izuru.

"You're from the 53rd season. Which means, you're the ones who ended the last killing game." Izuru states as I tilt my head a bit.

"How did you know I was from the 53rd season?"

"I knew you were going to say that so I said it before you."

'He seems to be so aware of his talent that he doesn't realize how overconfident he sounds.' I say in my head as I scratch the back of my head.

"The people with quirks here seem interesting. But somehow, I feel like they have the worst powers you could ask for." Izuru says as he looks back at the villains hideout.

"We know some people with some actual good quirks. Like...one can shoot explosions out of his hands and another has super strength." Nagito tells Izuru with excitement in his voice.

"How boring...anyone would ask for those kinds of superpowers if they could." Izuru says to us with an unimpressed look.

"There's more to it though! They want to become heroes. Villains will be sloppy with their work because it doesn't matter, but we all know that hope will always prevail. The heroes plan out everything before just attacking." Nagito explains to him as he stares at Izuru with a serious expression.

"And you can even meet the people who ended the killing games." Nagito tells him.

"Wait, how are you guys so sure that we were the ones that ended the killing games from ever happening again?" I ask as they both look at me.

"You guys were here before us since I don't know who you are. I only know him. Also, if you guys were here first, it only makes since that you ended the killing games. They aren't happening now since we're in the future." Izuru tells me as he moves some of his hair out of his face.

"When you ended the killing games from ever happening again, do you think it triggered something? It's strange to say that, but it might've." Nagito says as he rests his index finger and thumb under his chin.

'I'm not sure...' I say in my head as I try to think.

"Are we just going to sit here or are we going to leave this dreadful place?" Izuru asks, keeping his voice monotone as Nagito's eyes light up.

"So you're coming with us? Oh that's just great! Who would've thought you would tag along with scum like me!" Nagito says with joy in his voice as he thanks Izuru next.

"If this hero society is more boring than I thought, I'll leave and you won't see me again." Izuru tells Nagito as he nods.

"Of course! I wouldn't want to disappoint someone like you." Nagito says as he clasps his hands together.

'Nagito seems to have a weird obsession with him...' I say in my head as I nervously laugh.

We all start to walk back to U.A in silence as I try to think of something to ask Izuru. I mean, why not ask him something? Nagito has this obsession over him for a reason. What is it like being the 'Ultimate Hope'?

Does he even want me asking him questions anyway?

"Can I ask you a few random questions, Izuru?"

"Sure I guess..."

"Alright, um...Nagito told me about how you are pretty much good at everything, is it true?" I ask him as he answers almost immediately.

"I guess you can say it's true. From martial arts to playing piano, I'm good at it all. My predictions are always right also." Izuru explains to me as we continue walking.

"He also has better luck than me." Nagito tells me as I lift an eyebrow.

'So does that mean that he is technically better at playing the piano than Kaede? Scary...' I say in my head as I continue to ask him questions.

"How did you even learn all these talents?"

"I didn't."

"What?"

"..."

Izuru just stayed quiet after that. I guess he doesn't want to answer my question fully?

I decide not to ask him any more questions as I turn to look away from him. We continue to walk back to U.A from the villains hideout. I kept looking behind us to make sure no one was following us as we hurried back to U.A....

*20 minutes later*

"You can get some sleep since we have school tomorrow. I'll make sure Izuru comfortable so that he can get some sleep too." Nagito tells me as Izuru pushes him away.

"I can go to sleep on my own." Izuru tells him bluntly as he walks away, Nagito following close behind him.

"Hey Izuru, do you plan to get some sort of haircut soon or something?" I ask him as he look back at me.

"It's not much of a problem, so I don't really mind it." Izuru tells me as he looks outside the window.

(My head cannon is that Izuru puts his hair into a braid before he goes to sleep so it doesn't get tangled •~•)

I head up to my room as I yawn. I quickly tiptoe past everyone's door and open my door slowly. A small, exaggerated squeak comes from the door. I enter my dorm room and close the door before sighing.

'Another person, huh? I feel bad for Mr. Aizawa since he has to take care of all these kids, but I've heard that his pay has gone up so I'm sure he can't be too upset. Mr. Aizawa is a very capable person and I'm glad he's my teacher.' I say in my head as I immediately lay down in my bed.

I was too tired to even continue trying to figure out who All Might's successor was as I drift off into a deep sleep...
——————————————————

I

Am

Tired