Someone New.....

Teruteru is baby, don't @ me on that one.

Thank you for 200 readers! We reached it awhile ago, but now we're so close to 300 readers in under 2 weeks! Thank you, you beautiful human beings.
——————————————————

Everyone rushes over to me and they notice the guy, about our age, was on the ground. He was twitching a bit like he could barely move. He had white hair (bet you didn't expect that twist. The asshole most people love that I don't), grayish green eyes, and he was sickly pale.

I really couldn't tell if that was his regular skin tone or he was dying.

"Is the boy okay? Gonta is worried." Gonta says as he points at the guy.

"Of course he isn't, dumbass!" Miu yells at Gonta as I go to check his pulse.

"His pulse is a bit slow, but I'm sure he'll be fine." I say as I notice something else.

For an explosion like that, he doesn't have a single scratch.

"He doesn't have any wounds other than some old scars." I say as Miu stomps the ground.

"What the hell are you talking about?! How would that even be possible?" Miu asks with anger in her voice.

"I don't know. He just doesn't have any visible wounds on his body." I tell her as I look a Gonta.

The Pro Heroes should be here soon, but just in case, we should take him to the nurse.

"Gonta, can you carry him?" I ask as Gonta nods and picks the boy up carefully.

"Gonta will do his best!" Gonta tells me as I nod and smile.

Gonta has learned more and more words from us and he has become a bit more smarter. I still want to fix how he talks in 2nd person.

We quickly make our way back and everyone starts packing things up.

"Kaede, Himiko, Angie, and Ryoma, I need you guys to help pack up everything. Kirumi and Keebo may stay back too so they can tell the Pro Heroes what happened. Everyone else can come along with me and Gonta if you want to." I say as everyone begins to do what I told them to do.

"You're a good captain, Shuichi." Kaede tells me as I blush.

"I wouldn't call myself a captain...but thank you." I turn my head away as I say that.

I walk along with Gonta while a few people follow behind.

Time skip brought to you by Gonta's cute ass

We make it all the way to the school nurses office and open the door. No one was in there so we were all allowed in.

"What has brought you all here?" Recovery Girl asks as Gonta takes the guy off of his back.

"We found this guy after a explosion went off. He has no noticeable wounds, but I think he just needs some rest." I tell her as she nods and points towards the closest bed.

Gonta walks towards the bed and sets the boy down. Recovery Girl walks up behind Gonta and checks his temperature.

"Why did you check the guy's temperature?" Miu asks as Recovery girl just laughs.

"He looks so sick and pale. I will monitor how he's acting when he wakes up." She replies as she walks away.

"I've never seen a kid like him before. Even around this city." Recovery Girl tells us as the guy's hand twitches.