The Beauty of a Park

Byakuya is in animal crossing.
——————————————————
*after the weekend*

Shuichi's POV

I turn my head slightly before groaning. The bed was so comfy, I felt like I could never leave it. I pick up my alarm clock and bring it close to my face. I squint my eyes to see the time before gasping.

"Dammit!" I yell to myself as I set the alarm clock down quickly and get up.

I run to my closet and take out my uniform before taking off my plain shirt I wear to bed. I quickly put my uniform on and look in the mirror. I comb my hair down a bit before grabbing my bag and leaving.

The thing is, I was so used to not wearing my hat that I forgot to put my hat on....

*5 minutes later*

I run into the huge building labeled U.A. and I quickly run towards Mr. Aizawa's classroom. I slide open the door while breathing heavily to see multiple people look at me.

"*huff* Sorry I'm *huff* late...!" I say to Mr. Aizawa as his facial expression changes to confusion.

"Kokichi told me you were sick." Aizawa says as I glare at Kokichi for a moment.

"I'm sorry...! He lies *huff* a lot. I just woke *huff* up late...." I say as I set my hand on the sliding door so I don't fall.

It really sucks that this place is almost 10 minutes away from the dorm rooms.

"Well, we were about to start the lesson for today so you're lucky we didn't start without you. Just don't be late again." Aizawa tells me as I nod.

I walk over to the nearest corner where Maki, Kiibo, and Kokichi were standing.

"It's good to have you back Shuichi." Kiibo tells me as I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"It is good to have him back." Maki agrees as I stand there in even more confusion.

"What Keeboy and Maki mean is they like you without your emo hat on." Kokichi tells me as he crosses his arms as if he's pouting.

"To be honest, you act differently without your hat on." Keebo tells me.

I could hear Aizawa talking about some hero stuff.

"What? I do? Why didn't anyone tell me?!" I ask as they all just laugh a bit. I join in just a bit after.

"Class you're going to be having your first term final exams tomorrow as I have told you last week. I would hope you have prepared yourself for this exam and you're ready for it tomorrow. If you haven't done anything the past few days to prepare, be ready for a big surprise." Mr. Aizawa tells his class as I just watch on in silence.

"Also," Aizawa continues as he points towards the empty desks in the back.

"We got you guys some desks over the weekend. You can go ahead and sit down." Aizawa tells the group of us as we all stare at the seats given to us.

"Thank you!" Kiibo says as we all bow our heads at the teacher in respect.

I walk over to the desk and sit in the one closest to the side wall so only one person can sit next to me. Maki quickly and quietly sits in the desk next to me as Kiibo and Kokichi follow in pursuit.

Kokichi goes to sit next to Maki, but only receives a glare from her. He quickly gets up and moves to the other seat and Kiibo sits next to Maki.

I also saw that some people in the classroom noticed Maki's glare at Kokichi. I could tell they noticed because they looked a bit worried for Kokichi.