My Elsa

One step at old Birmingham. A step that could change my life. Maybe a risked step. A step I don't know where I gonna end or where it gonna bring me. Is it a good idea? Time will say it. But I already know people will make it hard for me. A new adventure or a box tour. Nothing isn't clear. Regrets and mistakes they bring you lessons. And the only thing bring you alive to survive Birmingham.

Welcome to page 1 of the old dirty Birmingham.

I breathed the smelts of Birmingham in. It didn't change for an each. Grey sky, drunk people, cigarettes smoke that never go, woman wears old clothes. Totaly an old city filled with crimes and myseries. That's how I described the city.

"You know what." Began May to say her opinion about the view. "I thought Birmingham is a little world. Like it's in England but so different than the other citys."

"Especially for the ones that comes for the first time." I continued her sentence. My distraction went to a rich girl at the same age of me, saying her dad; "This is a perfect place to stay." Oh girl you really don't know what's turning around this "perfect" place. Rolled my eyes over. People are so interesting in this city. With "people" I mean girls. Girls that only thinks on bad boys. Risking on their own. And the thing was they can literaly do bad everything but they wouldn't call be the worst. That was the first thing I hated. I may do nothing but I'ld be the badass of everything.

"Would you like to drink something? It was a tired travel." Requested May.

"Yes that would be great." Looked to the mainstreet. Couldn't believe I was here. I'm was about to face everyone. Not only my family, my old classmates to.

"Fine I know bar right over there. Just follow me." Follow me... Look i like a stranger? I guess May felt my nervousty and wanted to make me feel good which I feel thankful that she was by my side.

We started to walk in. Ofcourse everyone looked at "us" but more to me. I saw some girls were impressived about my clothes. The others were starting gossiping. "Is that Elsa Shelby?" "Impossible. Last time she was an ugly fat girl." "If that is Elsa I will kick myself." and more of these things I hearded. I couldn't blame them. Was walking like in slomotion films, swipe my hair and walking confidently. Yes I may be nervous but I never should let them see. Honestly it worked, my plan A for revenge. And it felt so good that everyone was suprised about my make over. Wich makes me proud enough. My mood was transformed in a second. Yes this was me.

I stapped proudly furhter until I stopped in front of a building. Not only a building. As child I always went to there and stared for hours. It was closed for years and saw nobody didn't have it. That was good for me because I dreamed for years to make this as my butiuqe. And I still had my chance to have it. I touched the stone wall and closed my eyes. It still was there. And I sweared I'll get this.

"Are you okey?" May went next me and watched the building.

"Yes I'm fine. Just I've always wanted to have it. But it's way expensive."

"I'm sure you'll have it." She putted her hand on my shoulders. May was such a good person. Haven't see any negativity of her. Wanted to know this beautiful woman. Even if she knew how I'm she didn't change to me and stayed the woman who's lost her "protector horse." Which I still wanna know who left her. That were questions to solve up later. She was an interesting woman. I saw that and gonna finger out her story. Found a new mission for myself.

I followed May wondering which bar she is going. She wasn't that stranger around here. Went into the smallest streets that only a proffesional knows. And yes nobody could know this better than me. At this point I can bet with everyone on this. My curiousty went away because we went closer to my brothers bar; The Shelby Stability. I raised my eyebrow up. How knows May this place? Was she acting like she don't know this was from the Shelbys? Or does she knows more about the Shelbys more then I know? A second Sherlock Holmes book I could write? I wouldn't say no to that.