Your patience test

After leaving Elsa to her home he went to Pollys home instead of his home. He didn't want that the end of this beautiful day get destroyed by Gina. So the best thing was to go to his moms house. At least he could think at the day peacefuly without any crack voice around him. And he needed advice from Polly because he sat stuck in his mind. Without ringing the bell he turned the key that he had and went in without saying anything. He didn't care if Polly was in home or not. İf she was not he could wait he absolutely didn't think of going to Gina tonight.

He took of his jacket but didn't hang away. İt smelted to Elsa's parfum so he putted his jacket on the couch. With the foot steps that Polly heard she came to downstairs with a pistol in her hand. She left her pistol when she saw her son. "Jesus I thought you was thief."

"Want a drink?" Polly sat on the couch. İt means "yeah give whatever you want" in her language. Michael learned that what his mom wanted even she didn't say a thing it was a secret language between them that nobody could figure out. He poured a drink and gave it to her.

"I think I should be thankful that you came to here." Polly said. Since he was with Gina he never came to her.

Michael knew what she was talking about. So he answered her question in her head. "I'm not came here to talk about Gina."

That made Polly curious. "How was your day with Elsa?"

"Good."

"So if it's good why you sitting like a dumb shit?" Than she came in panic. "Don't say to me that you say everything to her?"

"No, it was a perfect day. A day to never forget." He drank his drink in one sip out and filled a new one.

Polly didn't want to wait anymore and opened her question more. She saw her son fighting between things. "What's the problem loverbird?"

"The problem" He said. "İs that I'm a stupid ass. The problem is that I'm a human that would give you an empty glass while you payed for a drink. The problem is that I will never be the good man for Elsa." He cleared up for his mom. To Polly he could be open than anyone else and she was the only one that knows his love for Elsa. He didn't say about it to her but you know Polly was a woman that could see your inner thoughts. Michael fell in love with Elsa when he saw her for the first time. Elsa was at the time they met an ugly fat girl but to Michael she was an angel. You couldn't compare Elsa with other girls. She never played tea plays or sprang ropes. She prefers more to go to her brothers and watching how they fighted. However Tommy forbidded to fight she didn't listen and learned. That was her difference that made an impression on him. And it turned to love.

"An advice: divorce Gina." Said Polly easily.

"Easy to say right?"

"What do hold you on with her? Your fake love or her fake pregnancy?" Polly was smart enough to know what her son was planning. The two thousand pound that he lost was a part of his plan to take over the company. And Gina's pregnancy was a part to make Michael inoncent. Not to be suprised if he only payed her to be his wife.

Both they were silence. Michael couldn't answer his moms questions because she was right. He didn't married with love it was only for the company. To be stronger and if he was patience enough the finishline was in sight. But what he didn't count was love. He thought it will be over when Elsa went. He realised he never loved someone before even when he tryed with Charlotte nobody could give him the feelings the way he felt to Elsa. His heart bounched and made music when he was thinking on her. His mind said the oppesite of it. First of all he wasn't sure of what Elsa feels about him. İf she saw him as really a cousin or more? Second they were cousins so marry with her would Tommy never accepted it pluss he was married to Gina. He couldn't step away from his plans anymore.

Polly broke the silence "İt's your patience test. You didn't wait to her. Now you got punished for it." She said the hard truth in her sons sad face.

"For how long?" He asked hopeless.

"Only God knows it."

"But it fucking hurts already." He couldn't hide his tears anymore. For the first time Polly saw that her son really cryed. She hugged him tightly.

"I fucking love her mom. I can't spend a day without her. I even hided pictures of her when she went to Paris. Now she came back and now I can't have her." Tousand knifes went into his heart. He never had that feeling. Guess this is what they called heartbreaking. What a heavy feeling. He alwasy found that love was for stupid kids but look at him. He hasn't any difference with them anymore. He is now a stupid kid that tryes to protect his little heart. And he sweared this night that he will do everything to let Elsa smile. That was the only thing he wanted.

~ End of chapter 8! This chapter is a little bit short but explains everything. I guess this chapter says enough about his plans and what he feels. That was the point I writed to understand Michaels world. He regret it but can't take a step back and the important thing is if Elsa feel the same yes or no. The next chapters will you find out. Thank for reading 🍒