The different Shelby

Jokes, memories, laughs. It was like we were in a party. Were only Shelbys allowed to go. Maybe the best party I ever joined. Missed to talking them even I forgot how their voices were alike. And was still their little sister. How I went, I came back the same for them. Gangsters with a soft heart. Yes that was how I described them.

My day brighted up with these idiots. Literaly they were born to being stupid. You all must seen Arthur how happy he was. Fell almost over his chair from laughing. Absolutely the best brother I could ever imagine. And John boy. He was married. Could I believe it? Well I always imagined him as a lovely man and he literaly turned to that. This day turned to a beautiful day. Was confused how they reactions were but now I saw that it was a waste to worried about it. They stayed the same as 4 years before. You overthinker. Woke up my inner voice after hours. But I didn't focuse on it. Didn't want to start an argument and desrtoy this precious moment now.

Everyone smiled. John's beautiful smile, Arthur's crazy laugh. But what I saw was Michael just standing. We four (including May) which they didn't even ask a single question to her, were sitting at the table. Gave me more questions about her but I didn't say much about it. I was to happy to find secrets out now. Michael didn't even take a chair to joining us. He was just standing behind me. There was something wrong here. Like they not counting Michael. I felt it but gave not a kick about it. Since the past hours I feel some secrets hanging in the sky. And my doubts confirmed in the upcoming minutes, when Michael has to go.

"Elsa I'ld like to stay here but I've to go now. Tomorrow I'll come to you." He gave a kiss at my cheeck. Shees that kiss was so smooth. Believe me you all want to feel that kiss.

"Yea go to your fookin Gina." Arthur shouted to him but Michael did say nothing about it and passed him away. He may turned his back and behind his face but I cleary felt that he distorbed about it. I know my cousin better then anyone else. Who was Gina? Why was Arthur so rude to Michael? Aaaah why can't everyone be clear about anything?

My eyes keep looking to the door where Michael went out. What was happening? Why are they acting like enemies? I just want think that Arthur made a joke and closed this subject for now. But I, Elsa Shelby was the Sherlock Holmes of the family. And I was proud of my nickname.

"Why you turned to our dirty Birmingham?" Arthur asked a smart question again.

"To remind everyone myself here." I said what I said.

"That's what I call revenge yeah." Arthur had a big energy today. Was it because of me? Yea maybe it can.

"Whatever you will do I'm always here for you." Said my lovely John. Always by my side. John deserves the world with his softness.

"Let's drink to Elsa." Said Arthur heaving his drink up. John and May did the same. I heaved my fruit juice up. They all knew I liked that. How strange it was there was fruit juice in the bar. Did they have it espacially for me? Secretly liked how they still think on me. Together we all toasted with our classes. To me!

Suddenly someone came into the bar. That person who came in walked cool. "Who are we drinking on childs?" Said a voice which was not that stranger.

"On the person who we all waited for." John pointed me. I stood up to show myself.

She putted her glasses of to see if I was real. Her brown eyes could lazer you at a distance. Her heels could you hear easly. Everywhere she came you could say 'the danger is coming'. We all had respect for her. Who was I talking about? About the one and only aunt Polly.

"Elsa is that really you?" She hold my face in her hands. I could see her eyes were wet. Aunt Poll was the only woman I respected of universe. She was though, wise, could smash men with words. But had always a secret soft side. She was a mom for us all and did her best to look for us. Even Michael, her son that she saw at 14 years back made her stronger. Like she lived for us. And now she came alive again. Because I was her apple eye. "you will always be a different part of us." That's what she said to me when she combed my hair as child. Ofcourse I didn't understand what she mean then but yea she was right now. And she was happy for that.