1

News:
One direction's official site has been updated does this mean that they boys are coming back?

News:
Liam,Louis,Niall and Harry followed former band member zayn Malik on Twitter.

News:
Recently Liam and Niall did a livestream on Instagram,fans were excited and some says that the reunion will definitely be happening.

Harry's P.O.V.
It's 2020 and we decided on doing a comeback,I haven't talked to any of the boys for  years and today Liam invited us over so we could talk about the comeback.

I got ready and drove to Liam's house,I knock on the door and cheryl opened it with Baby Bear in her arms.

I hug cheryl and kiss Bear as I take him in my arms.The little lad giggles.I walk into the kitchen and Greeted Liam,Louis and Niall with a hug.

Bear started playing with my hair and I laughed.

"pwetty,"He said still pulling my hair gently.

"He says you're pretty,"Liam tells me.

"Aw..Thank you Baby,"I say as he let go of my hair.I look up and saw Zayn,Of course he is here.

We made eye contact and stared at each other,It was really arkward.I mean what are you suppose to say to your Ex who you broke up with 5 years ago on bad terms.

I have to admit he looks great..No harry,we are not going there.

Bear put his little hands on my cheeks and made me face him.

"Zayn..Haawyy,"He said all excited point at both of us.Is he introducing us?

"yes baby..I know who he is,"I said to Bear as I put him down.Bear grab my index finger and pull me to zayn.

The little boy jumped in excitement,Did Liam told him to do this or what?

"Looks like Bear ships zarry "Nial joked and I shot him a death stare.

"Say Hello Haawyy..He my fwend"Bear said holding zayn's hand.

"Hello zayn,"I greeted him only because of bear.

"Hi Harry,"He greeted back and look down at the little boy with a smile..Gosh that smile.

we sat at the dinner table,zayn was right in front of me as I sat down next to louis.

"So I just invited you all for a little bonding time since we will be working together again."Liam spoke breaking the silence.

"Let's catch up a little bit about each other's life,"Louis suggested.

"Let's start with..zayn..How's you and Gigi?"Niall asked.

Hearing that name annoyed me,That girl she had everything I ever wanted she had my Zayn.I look at Zayn and he caught me staring.

"we're doing great..still going strong,"zayn answered.

"What about you Harry?" they all look at me.

"I'm doing great..just dropped my album,"I stated.

"I listened to it,"Louis said.

"Which song do you like?"I asked him.

"Probably..Golden"Louis said.

"I like cherry more,"Niall added.

"Watermelon sugar was the best according to me,"Liam added.

They all turned to zayn expectantly but he stayed quiet.

"I don't listen to your song"Zayn said,It broke my heart knowing that I've written all those songs for him.

"Don't worry..I don't listen to yours either "I lied,I listened to every single one of them.

Louis and Niall went in the living room and called us.They suggested to watch a movie so we sat on the couch maintaining distance but Niall and Louis sat on both ends of the couch and squeezed us together.

Not being able to handle this anymore I got up and went in the backyard. After a moment someone was standing behind me.

"You Okay Mate?"Louis asked.

"Don't do that yo me Lou..I still have feelings for him..He moved on..don't give me hopes,"I said.

"Sorry Haz,we won't do it again."He apologized and we walk back inside.

We all went back home and I kept on tossing and turning on my bed.I have trouble sleeping,This problem is getting out of hand,I am always tired.

I look at the time and It's 3 a.m and I can't get him out of my mind.