21

The Next Morning..
Harry's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen teaching kendall how to cook since she is clearly not the best at it.we were laughing more than cooking.

"Stoop laughinghh,"I manage to say between laughs.

"I'm sorryy,"She said trying to calm herself down.

I pull her in for a kiss and we pull awaya when we hear someone clearing their throat.We look up to see zayn and Louis at the door.

"Hello lovebirds..what's cooking?"Louis asked.

"Uh..they were supposed to be pancake,"Harry burst out in laughter once again.

"Babee...they're not that baad,"kendall pout.

"I'm sorry baby..It'll get better,"Harry said out of breath from laughing too much.

"Hi zayn,"Kendall said politely and zayn just forced a smile at her,you can tell it was fake.

kendall looked sad,He look up at Harry and pout like a little child.

"why does he hate me..is it because of Gigi?"kendall asked.

"No baby..He will warm up to you..I'm not on good term with him either,"I explained.

The day went with kendall and I hanging around the house and she then decided to go home.

I was chilling in my room when the door fly open to reveal zayn who I can tell was high.He closes the door behind him and sat on my bed.

"what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"From the Dining Table huh..sounds familiar."

"..."

"Woke up to  a girl that looks just like you.."

"..."

"It's kendall isn't it..Yeah I can see the resemblance..Hazel eyes and jet black hair.."

Harry avoids zayn's gaze.

"You trying to replace me Hazz..looking for me in someone else.."

"..."

"But guess what..she won't love you like I would.."

"Atleast she won't hurt me like you did."

"I hurt you yet your still looking for someone like me to make you happy..why?"

"I.."

"Admit it Harry..You want me as much as I want you"

"Stop zayn..stop it..I finally moved on..that's what you wanted right so you better move on too."

"The day I moved on is the day that you will want me the most just like I want you now..I want you soo bad."