3

Zayn's P.O.V.
I woke up to Harry sleeping like a baby,I'm glad that he finally got some sleep.I brushed my teeth and took a shower in the attached bathroom.

when I came out, of the bathroom harry was sitting on the bed.

"Morning ba- Harry," I was about to call him babe what is wrong with me.

"Morning zayn,"He smiled at me,Oh my gosh those dimples.

He got up and went into the bathroom,I heard the shower start and i was going downstairs for breakfast when I heard Harry singing,He was singing fool for you aka my song.

He came out with his hair all wet.He was still humming the song when suddenly he look up and saw me sitting on the bed.

"You're still here.."He said embarrassed,I caught his lie.

"Thought you didn't listen to my songs,"I smirked.

"Fine..I listened to all of it..on repeat,"He confessed.

"why did you lie then?"I asked getting up from the bed and walking to him.

"If you didn't act like an ass..Oh I don't listen to harry's music..it's trash,"He mocked me and I laughed.

"You're such a sweet creature Haz,"I said to him.

"you actually listened.."His face lit up.

"I listened to all of it.."I confessed.

"who's the liar now?"He asked playfully.

"we both are,"I said as we walk downstairs to have breakfast.

The boys looked at us as me were both laughing together,I guess they didn't expect us to get along so quickly.I mean we did have a bad break up and on top of that we were both bitter towards each other.

"You two are speaking now?"Niall said in disbelief.

"I guess we are friends..now,"Harry said looking at me.

"Good because..well we will be moving back together next week in our old house,"Louis said.

"Our old house..really?" Harry said excitedly.