9

Harry and Bryan talked and Exchanged numbers as today was the day we were leaving.

We finally arrived home and were so tired.We all did out normal routine and sat on the couch watching TV. The door bell ring and I went to open the door.

"Gemma?"I smile at her.

"Zayyn I'm so happy to see you,"Gemma pulled me into a tight hug.

"Gemma..what brings you here?"Harry asked.

"I'm your sister..can't I visit? And besides you forgot the prescription for your pill."She said as she sit down near the kitchen island.

"what pills?"Zayn asked.

"Nothing.."Harry avoided the question.

"Gemma..what Pills are you talking about?"Zayn asked her.

"It's not my place to tell.."she answered.

"Hazz..is everything Okay?"He asked putting a hand on Harry's cheek.

"I-Can we talk about it later,"Harry suggested.

"Of course Hazz..I'm here for you okay,"zayn pull Harry into a hug.

"Aww..I wish you guys were still together,"Gemma said.

Liam walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Gemma,"He greeted.

"Liam..It's been so long."Gemma said.

"Guys I won't be here tonight..I've got a date,"Niall said as he walk into the kitchen.

"With who?"Liam asked.

"Selena.."He answered.

"Ooh..are you guys getting back together?"Louis asked.

"I hope so,"Niall said.

Gemma left and Niall went on his date.Liam and Louis went to their house.

"so what's with the pills?" Zayn ask as they both sat on the couch.

"They are just anti-depressants,"Harry said avoiding zayn's gaze.

"Since when are you suffering from depression?"zayn looked concerned.

"Since you left.."Harry said.

"why didn't you tell me..You were there for me during my eating disorder and I was not there for you.."Zayn said apologetically.

"It's fine zayn..You left because of your mental health.."Harry reassured him.

"I will cook dinner for us,"Zayn said trying to change the topic and the tensed atmosphere.

Harry simply nodded and said he was going to his room a a minute.

Zayn finished cooking dinner but Harry was still in his room.Maybe he fell asleep.Zayn went upstairs and knock on the door.

"Harry..Dinner is ready.."He said,no answer.

Zayn opened the door and it was unlocked.Zayn gasped as he saw Harry on the floor unconscious.

He ran to him and pull Harry closer,His head was on zayn's lap.

"Harry wake up..Harry..open your eyes,"Zayn panicked.

He felt Harry's heart beat and was glad that he is still alive,just unconscious.

He take the glass of water that was on the nightstand and spalsh some on Harry's face.
But it was all in vain,He sat harry up and he didn't know what to do.

He rush him to the hospital and after waiting for what felt like hours.The doctor finally came out.

"Nothing to worry about,He is fine but he has a weak heart..Take good care of him,"The doctor filled me in about Harry's heart condition and told me to be careful with him.

I walk to the bed and he was now conscious.

"You got me scared for a minute.."zayn said as he hold Harry's hand.

"The doctor told you.."Harry said.

I nodded and he looked away.

"Don't tell the others...please."Harry said and I nodded,It's not in my place to tell anyways.

We went back home and Had dinner.

"I'm not leaving you alone tonight Hazz,"Zayn said as he walk into Harry's room.

"I will be fine zayn..you don't have to worry about me."Harry said.

"I'm scared Hazz.."

"Of what?"

"scared of losing you..again."