25

Harry and zyn made it home and they walk into the living Room and saw their three mates looking worried.

Anthony and Sarah was their to but they were not surprised by thdir presence as it was expected.

Harry was worried now,what if they tell him that they can't be together.His grip on zayn's hand tightened.

"Zayn Harry..Take a seat,"Sarah said.

Zayn walk to the couch and sat down only to see Harry still standing.

"Babe..Everything's gonna be fine..sit down,"Zayn said to Harry and Harry sat down.

"So It's true..you two are actually in a relationship,"Anthony asked.

Zayn nodded and looked at Harry.

"Are you going to separate us?"Harry asked as he grab on Zayn's shirt like a scared kid.

"No the Opposite actually..If you guys want to come out..make it officiaofficial we support you,"Sarah said.

Harry's face light up as he took in Sarah's word.

"But..Are you ready for this Babe,"Harry asked zayn.

"If it means that I can finally be with you in public then yes I'm ready,"zayn smile at Harry.

A few hours Later..

Instagram

Like by LiamPayne,Louist19,SelenaGomez and 526363 Others

Zayn Yes the rumours that you heard are true,Harry and I are dating and we have dated in the past too.I am deeply in love with him and I hope that ours fans Understand and Support our decision.I know I have never really talk about my sexuality but the thing is that Harry is the only man that I've ever fell in love with.
Love is love 💛💚

comments

SelenaGomez We love you Guys..so proud of my besties 😍🥺❤

Zarryisreal Yessss..my ship has sailed 😍😍😍

KendallJenner So happy for you guys ❤🥺 All love.

LarryShiper No it's supposed to be Louis..

Larryisreal I'm sure it's management's decision trying to cover up for larry..

We got ready as we have an interview today with Jimmy Fallon.We went to the studio and Zayn and I already prepared ourselves for all the questions that will be directed towards us tonight.

I sat on the couch as zayn put his arms around me.Jimmy asked a few questions related to our upcoming album and our comeback then it redirected to us.

"So zayn and Harry...You said that you had a relationship in the past too?"Jimmy asked.

"Yes we did ,"Harry answered.

"What about Larry stylinson then?"He asked.

"Larry Stylinson was never real..Harry and I have been dating since 2013."zayn explained looking at harry from time to time.

"2013..Those Larry Rumours must have affected your relationship then,"Jimmy continued.

"It did..Not only our relationship it affected Louis's Relationship with Eleanor and even my friendship with Louis,"Harry answered.

"Did it ever occurred that those rumours made one of you jealous or something?"Jimmy let out a little laugh.

"Zayn..Is very possessive when it comes to me but like in a loving way..so he would always get jealous and he would purposely bring up the Zarry ship name during interviews so fans doesn't pay attention to louis and I,"Harry explained and chuckled at the memories of zayn being jealous.

The interview continued with other questions and fun games.