4

Harry's P.O.V.
One week passed by really quick and today we are moving into our old house.I entered the house and it brought back so many memories.

I stood in front the famous stairs where we used to shoot our video diaries.This house has so many good and bad memories.

I walk upstairs and continue exploring the house when the memories started coming back to me.

Flashback..
10 years ago...

Harry(16) zayn(17)

zayn was the shy and timid kid in the group,He didn't talk to the others much but he was closer to Harry.

Harry was really outgoing and funny,But he liked zayn even though the were complete opposites.They were each other's rock.

"I'm scared Haz..I can't do this..I don't like dancing I look so stupid"Zayn said as they were backstage about to perform.

"You got this zayn..I'm here for you..I'm not a good dancer either,"Harry reassured the boy who was nervous.

"You are an amazing dancer Haz..I've seen you..They'll laugh at me,"Zayn said.

"They won't..just give it a try zayn..I'll be right beside you,"Harry convinced him.

With Harry's words in mind,Zayn gather his courage and went on stage and he killed his performance.He ran offstage and pull harry in a hug.

That was the start of their friendship.

One day they just finished recording the video diaries and Harry noticed that Liam was touching Zayn's face way too much,He didn't like it.Harry tap Liam's hands.

"Ouch Harry..why did you do that?"Liam asked.

"No particular reason,"He said.

"Liaarrr..Just admit it you were jealous because you love zaynn,"Niall said.

Harry blushed as zayn looked at him.

"No I don't.."Harry tried to deny it.

" you think we don't notice you looking at him all lovey dovey.."Louis added and they all started teasing me.

"Stop it you guys,"zayn defended me,He pull me into a hug and patted my head.

"It's okayy Haz,"He whispered to me.

2012
Harry(18) zayn(19)

Zayn was my best friend but I had already fallen in love with him.He had no idea and I know it's wrong because he likes girls.

I sat on my bed upset about to cry when zayn entered my room.I wipe away my tears as I don't want him to see me cry.

"what happened Haz,"He asked cupping my face.

"Jake..made fun of me..,"I sobbed.

Zayn pull me into a hug to comfort me.

"Haz don't be upset I'll beat him up for you,"Zayn said as he pull away.

"No I don't want you to get hurt zayn,"I said.

"But he hurt you..I can't let anyone hurt my Harry,"Zayn said looking into my eyes.

"Why?"Harry asked zayn.

"Because I like you,"Zayn confessed.

Zayn leaned in and kissed harry as Harry kiss him back.They pull away and Harry was as red as a cherry.

"I like you too zayn..I always had.."Harry blushed.

They didn't tell the boys about anything as Harry thought they would make fun of him for liking boys.

Harry and zayn weren't dating yet but they did like each other a lot and would kiss from time to time.

2013
Harry(20) Zayn(21)
"Hazz..I want to make it official,"Zayn said.

"You  sure we're ready.."Harry asked.

"Of course baby..I think we should tell the boys,"Zayn said as he pull me on his lap.

Just then Liam,Louis and Niall entered the house.

"Boys Harry and I have something to say,"Zayn said.

"That you two are dating,"Liam said

"we already know,"Louis added.

"How?"Harry asked.

"..seriously the way you look at each other everytime it's obvious that you two are in love..The way you both get jealous and protective."Niall said.

"Why didn't you guys say anything then?"zayn asked.

"we figured you guys wanted to keep it on the low untill you figure out your feelings for each other,"Liam stated.

"Anyways we all support you and we ship Zarry,"Louis said.

"Thank you mate..means a lot to us,"Zayn said.

End of Flashback...