12

News:

Zayn Malik and  Gigi Hadid spotted together earlier today

Zayn Malik and  Gigi Hadid spotted together earlier today.This is the first time that they have been seen together since they confirmed that they were back together on valentine's day via Gigi's Instagram.

Harry's P.O.V.
We were back home from our day out and zayn never made it.He promised me but he was with Gigi,That's his girlfriend after all..I am his Ex,nothing more.

I sat on the couch staring at my phone trying my best to stop those tears threatening to fall.

"Harry..I'm sure zayn has a good explanation,"Selena reassured me.

"He doesn't have to explain anything..That's his girlfriend.."I said to her.

"Gigi's your friend right..why are you comforting me then?"I asked.

"I know you're hurt Harry..you love him,"Selena said.

"zayn will be home-"Niall started but got cut off as zayn entered the living room.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it Harry,"zayn apologised.

"It's fine..we all got priorities after all," Harry showed him the news.

Harry started crying and zayn could hear his heartbeat getting faster.

"I went to break up with her.."zayn said.

"Really?" Harry was surprised.

"Yes Baby..I told her the truth..That I only love you,"zayn smiled.

Harry pull zayn into a hug and zayn could now feel Harry's heart at a normal rate.

"I'm sorry I doubted you,"Harry apologized.

"I'm sorry too,"Zayn said as they pull away.

"I think we should live them alone,"Niall said as he pull Selena off the couch and pull her into him.

"Admit it..you wanna be alone with me,"Selena teased Niall.

"Alright you caught me..Let's go,"They laughed.

"They are so cute together,"Harry said.

"I agree,"zayn said.

Harry smiled at zayn.

A few hours later..

"Lads I think we all should have a talk,"Liam said.

we all gather in the living room and sat in a circle.

"About what?"Niall asked.

"well we all know that the group is no rainbows and sunshine..we had our fights and breakdown..so lets be honest with each other okay..since we are getting the band back,"Liam explained.

"Who wants to start?"Liam asked.

Niall raised his hand to say that he will go first.

"So When we were in the band earlier..we all agree that the shitty management drained us but we found happiness in our friendship...I just wanted to say that I felt really insecure when everyone told me that I am not good looking or when management would turn off my mic for my solos...I because really insecure and it lowered my confidence and self-esteem,"Niall confessed.

He looked like he was about to cry but Liam pull him into a hug.

"I'll go Next,"Louis suggested.

"I was forced to become someone that I'm not..had to change my personality completely..I felt captivated..i felt like a puppet..But I kept pulling through for the sake of the contract."Louis confessed.

"I almost took my own life..developed a drinking problem and I was suffering from depression..Anxiety..But just like Louis I kept pulling through because I didn't wanna give up on the band,"Liam said.

Everyone was in tears by now.

"I have been labelled as a womanizer and sexualized at the age of 16..Don't dress like that..Don't sit like that..they kept on saying..had to hide who I really am from the public eyes..Hide my sexuality..I became depressed..and..After zayn left..I felt left out..I couldn't take it anymore,"Harry confessed.

zayn pull Harry closer and the others look up at zayn.

"You already know about my eating disorder and lack of sleep..but there's something no one knows...Management was forcing me to take pills which later on became an addiction...when I stopped..and rebelled against them...They forced me to leave the band..It wasn't my choice..I was forced to leave,"Zayn confessed.

Harry gasped and pull zayn into him.

"I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry..I thought you-"Harry started but gets cut off my the others joining in the hug.

They pull away and wipe the tears.

"And Lou..I'm sorry about our fight before I left the band,"Harry apologized.

"It's all forgotten.."Louis said.