14

One week later..

we were now in London,It was the night of our comeback.We were all so excited.We got ready and I wore my black skinny jeans after so long,But it was just for this one night because we wanted to make it look like the old days.

we went on stage and the crowd cheered.It was crazy in the stadium.I look beside me and see zayn smiling at me.This brings back so many memories.

I felt zayn grab my ass and squeeze it,Yeah I forgot he used to do that every time.

we started our performance and as you know zayn and I can't stay without talking for long specially in concerts.

zayn's P.O.V.
we were halfway through the concert and had a few songs to perform but they decided to do a firework show.Oh no..Harry.

I rush to him seconds before the firework starts and pull him into a hug.

"It's okay Babe..I'm here,"I whispered to him as I play with his hair to distract him.

After the firework stopped I pull away and looked at him.I cup his cheeks to make sure that he's okay.

"I'm fine,"He smiled and the crowd started screaming zarry.

During the whole concert I stayed around harry too make sure that he was okay and Harry being harry I had to make sure he doesn't fall on stage.

we sang and I noticed something in the crowd,A larry poster.They still believe in that.

I walk up behind harry and put my arms around  his neck placing my chin on his shoulder as I continue singing my part in little things.

"I'm in love with you and all these little things,"I sang to harry.

The crowd went crazy once again.After the concert we went back on the tour bus and went to the hotel.

Harry's P.O.V.
I was about to enter the hotel room that zayn and I are sharing when I heard shouting from inside.

"I'm sorry..I freaking explained everything to you already..why don't you believe me,"zayn yelled I assume he was on the phone with someone.

After a minute it went silent so I decided to enter the room.Zayn was on the balcony,smoking a cigarette.He look mad,I walk up to him and hug him from behind and he's expression softened at my touch.

"Everything okay baby?"I asked him.

"Just got better,"He said as he spin around to face me.

"Glad to hear that,"I said as I walk back into the room to take my medicines before zayn ask me.

"Oh my God..I totally forgot..I should have been the one checking on you since you have anxiety and you were performing on stage after 5 years,"Harry said.

"Im okay when you're around,"zayn kissed Harry's forehead.

"Harry.."

Harry hummed in response.

"I need you to promise me something"

"what is it?"

"Promise that if one day..we are not together anymore..If I'm not around..That you will be happy,You will continue living your life with the good memories that we have,"

"I promise..but you're not gonna leave me right?"

zayn faintly smiled and pull Harry into a hug.