How You Meet

Dutch-
As much as it pained both of you to admit, if it wasn't for Colm y'all would've never met. After the Blackwater fiasco the Van Der Linde gang had to run and once they got to Colter, found and attacked one of the many O'Driscoll hideouts they found you. Let's just say Dutch had a bit of faith that you were good. He also knew you didn't seem like an O'driscoll

Arthur-
It's somewhat simple you are Hoseas daughter. When you were 14 Dutch and Hosea found Arthur. It only took one glance from the young man for you to develop a little crush. He's just to perfect for this world.

Hosea-
Hosea had his ways. In the bar in Rhodes he wanted to learn about the Braithwaites. While you wanted to get some money outta him. Both of you trying to get information or valuables out of the other led to an unbreakable friendship and eventually more.

Micah-
No one would've seen it coming. An O'Driscoll girl? When Arthur found Kieran he also found you. After some time Micah realized how pretty you are. He(for once) put aside the fact that you are an O'driscoll and instead thought about how you should be something else. Maybe a Bell?

Bill-
At a bar in Valentine. He was just wanting some action but instead found more. A caring, funny and loyal person. Although he came off as just another man you too realized that maybe something could happen.

Javier-
Guarma. Your father is Alberto Fussar and you being his daughter were treated like a princess. When the outlaw was found on Guarma and beat, you couldn't believe it. You hated seeing someone so handsome getting hurt. You begged your father but it did nothing. When Dutch and Arthur rescued the oddly attractive outlaw you rushed to  them and begged for them to take you. The Mexican outlaw looked at you and offered a smile.

Charles-
Your father, Leviticus Cornwall asked you to go to Valentine (with protection obviously). You wanted a drink so you got a drink. The guard that was with you went to the bathroom and that's when you saw them. Two charming looking men, you knew your father would never let you see either of them. You were raised a  proper lady but you never wanted that life. You introduced yourself to the young men and the taller one and you hit it off. He later introduced himself as Charles.

John-
We all know Penelope Braithwaite but no ones met her only decent cousin. You came home from New York and went into town with Penelope and met John and life was never the same after that.

Sean-
When Sean joined the gang he gave the vibe off as a "charmer" He flirted with you until he realized you weren't just y/n. He realized you were y/n Morgan. yep the infamous little sister of Arthur. Let's just say Arthur didn't like the idea of Sean and his little sister.

Lenny-
We all know the incident. You know the Bar one? Let's just say your father wasn't thrilled when he found them drunk and causing mischief. All you wanted was to sleep but the shouting at the bar was quite insane that night. You couldn't sleep and the shouting of "LENNYYYY" didn't help. The next morning you saw them and noticed the younger man and figured his name was Lenny. Your father wouldn't like the idea of his daughter and a outlaw hanging out. What Sheriff would?