Javier: Shut Up and Kiss Me

Javier & Female Reader

When Javier first met y/n she appeared innocent and a bit oblivious to many things. Javier enjoys getting her flustered and saying things in Spanish. Little does he know she's fluent in Spanish and understands everything. To top it all off she isn't as innocent as she seems.

****Words in italics are in Spanish cause i'm lazy****

Location: Clemens Point

Word Count: 940

The warm morning sunlight beamed into Javier and Y/ns shared tent and it let them both know that it was about time to get up. Y/n got out of bed and began getting dressed. You looked back at him and saw him staring at you and you began to blush. He said "why are you blushing hermosa?" all you said was "cause you are cute and i love you"

He smiled and stretched then responded by saying "good cause I love you too" Once you both got ready for the day you began your chores and he went out on a mission.

*time skip*

When he returned to camp he went over by the water  clearly in a bad mood and he just stood there. Looking at the water. You went over and sat near him but not to close. He began speaking in Spanish something along the lines of "she's to good for me" "i don't deserve her"  "Micahs right" "i'm going to hurt her if she stays, i'm not good enough for her" "she deserves better i'm a worthless piece of shit." "i want to give her the world but i can't" It was very hard for you to hide the fact that you are fluent in Spanish.

After some more self deprecating comments and Micah glancing at y'all while smirking, you walked over to Javier and asked him what was wrong even though you knew. He simply muttered "nothing" and looked away. You knew something was wrong and you knew he was feeling down.

"Javier?"

"Yes mi amor?"

"You know i love you right? nothing will ever change that"

"I know and i love you too"

"Do you want to talk?"

"No, it's getting late you should go"

"Oh ok"

That hurt you a bit. The love of your life didn't want to talk to you. You knew he loved and he knew you loved him but something or someone told him otherwise. You just had to figure it out. After about an hour of pondering who it could be you realized it was Micah and probably Bill. No one else looked at you like that. You approached Bill and asked if he knew why Javier was upset. Bill seemed aggravated as usual and told you it was all Micah.

While you were walking over to Micah you saw Javier talking to Arthur and Charles. You continued walking till you bumped into someone. You looked up at Hosea and apologized. Hosea chuckled and asked what was wrong. You told him about how Javier seemed upset and that he was saying things about himself that you didn't understand.

Hosea hugged you then said "Y/n he loves you. You know it and so does everyone else. He's just worried that he can't give you everything you want. I will talk to him but i think you should too. Don't go to Micah though. It will be best for everyone" you smiled at him and then thanked Hosea and told him that you would go to Javier.

Javier was in the spot as earlier and it broke your heart to see that he was sad. Arthur saw you and him and Charles left. Before you could get to Javier you felt someone grab your arm. Before you could process what was happening you felt a hand on your thigh and lips on yours.

When you opened your eyes you saw Micah. Arthur noticed and quickly pulled him off of you and Micah only chuckled and said "That greaser is a piece of shit. You deserve a real man. and Arthur get your fucking hands off of me." You turned to Javier and realized he saw the whole thing.

You saw his heart drop and you felt pain all over again. You walked away only to run into Arthur as soon as you turned around. He only gave you a smile and pushed you towards Javier. You heard Javier say "Micahs a bitch. He isn't a man. he won't ever be a man. Damn it. I love her so much" " I need her but she doesn't need or even want me" "She'd probably choose Micah over me anyway"

This shocked you. All you could do was go up behind him and say "Never say i don't love you and that i would choose that bastard over you. Javier i love you so much, never forget that. I- I don't know what else to say but i love you". Javier looked at you with a confused expression. You just spoke to him in spanish. "W- When? Like when did you learn to speak like that" he said staring at you. Your gaze stuck on your hands "I'm fluent. Well basically." He smiled at you "why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "I'm not sure. I guess i thought it was cute. I mean you spoke in spanish and would talk about how you think i'm pretty and all that stuff so i never brought it up" you spoke softly. "But you blushed wh-" "i know. it's cause i knew what you were saying"

He looked at you. His eyes going from your lips to your eyes. You asked him if he was mad at you. He started rambling about how he could never be mad at you. You suddenly interrupted him and said "Just shut up and kiss me" and that's what he did. The kids was passionate and very enjoyable. The scene was picture perfect. The pinkish skies in the background made for a perfect moment. Like something from a fairytale.

Requests?