He Defends/Protects You

Dutch-
It was a normal day and you were going around camp doing your chores when Micah came up to you and started bothering you about being an O'Dricoll and he got to close for your liking. Dutch saw and quickly came to your rescue telling Micah to get away and leave you alone. This only ended in Micah storming off after a long argument. Then Dutch asking if you were ok and him giving you a quick hug.

Arthur-
Arthur is 16 and you are 14 in this

Dutch asked Arthur to go into town and pick somethings up. When Arthur went he asked you if you wanted to go with him and you quickly told him yes y'all went out. He went into the store and you wanted to stand outside and look at the town. A man came up to you and began pestering you and asking what a lovely young lady such as yourself was doing alone. Arthur quickly noticed and came to the rescue by telling the man to leave you alone then quickly taking you to his horse and heading home.

Hosea-
You went with Hosea to the Braithwaite Manor and he was mostly calm but towards the end one of Catherine Braithwaites sons asked why you stayed with Hosea. He kept looking at you and would get very close to you. Hosea kept his chill till the man put his arm around your waist. Hosea shot him a glare and told him to leave you alone in the most respectful way possible.

Micah-
At a bar some O'Driscolls were spotted and commenting on how you looked like a good time. You were surprised they didn't remember you but in a way you were glad. Micah could tell you felt uncomfortable. Micah wasn't one to talk it out with words so he simply punched the guy in the face and took you out.

Bill-
Y'all were sitting around the campfire and Bill stood up to get another beer and while he was gone Micah grabbed your hand and pulled you away. Clearly drunk he began kissing you and unbuttoning your shirt. Bill noticed and pulled Micah off and punched him in the face. This only escalated and if Arthur and Charles didn't pull him off of Micah, Bill might've killed Micah.

Javier-
One night y'all went to a bar and in all seriousness you are stunning. There were always guys staring at you. Even in Guarma.  So one night he took you to a bar in  Saint Denis. There were men who would give you looks and would touch your waist. One man came up and grabbed your arm dragging you out back. Javier noticed that you weren't there and saw the man taking you. Javier quickly went after you and after 30 minutes of arguing between the man and Javier, Javier punched him in the face and brought you to his horse. Javier apologizes the entire way back and for about 2 weeks.

Charles-
You first came to camp and Bill and Micah wouldn't leave you alone. In addition to that when drunk they would be very rude and touchy. You asked them to stop but they never would. Charles would get involved and tell them to stop but at one point it pushed Charles to a point where he simply picked you up and took you away. He would never go to violence before talking it out first.

John-
After y'all had been together for many months you noticed your period didn't come. After talking to Penelope you both came to the conclusion that you were pregnant. You were terrified and told John but you were terrified of his response it was nothing bad but when y'all told your parents that a different story. Your father almost you. Well if it wasn't for john getting the way then taking you with him back to their camp. It was the last you saw of your family. Other than Penelope of course.

Sean-
One terrifying night the O'Dricoll gang took you. When Sean noticed you were gone he quickly got people to ride it with him. Arthur, Javier, Lenny, John and Charles all went with him. When Sean saw you he could've cried. The man was hitting you. Sean didn't hesitate to shoot him. He found you and just held you. He told you he'd shot any bastard that ever laid a finger on you. He showered you in hugs and kisses when you got back and much to your surprise Arthur was fine with it.

Lenny-
Your Daddy game lookin for you and found you with Lenny and he wasn't happy. Once he found y'all he began threatening you and Lenny. Your father obviously didn't come alone so he had 2 other sheriffs with him. They all had their guns ready and pointed at y'all. One of the sheriffs shot at you and he jumped in front and got shot in the leg. When your dad saw you crying and then picking up one of Lennys guns he told everyone to leave you and lenny. You were heartbroken but Lenny was fine. Other than being shot

Hello! I'm terribly sorry for not updating. I had a lot of school work and i'm lazy. Anyway i hope everyone is staying safe and having a good day.

Requests?