Javier:Just One Song

Javier & Reader

Javier came back from a mission and found y/n sitting by the fire with his guitar. She wouldn't give it back till she got to play a song. Throughout the night a bit more happens

Location: Horseshoe Overlook

Word Count: 656

As soon as Javier left that morning Y/n  got everything done and found Javiers guitar. Although you didn't play very often you wanted to practice and learn some new songs. You wanted to try something new.

After a long day y/n heard the sound of hooves coming into camp and when she looked up she saw Javier. You went over to them and he smirked at you. That smirk would be the death of you. He greeted you by saying "Hello hermosa". You didn't know what it meant and you hoped it meant something good.

When he got off his horse getting ready to hug you, you ran off. Javier being confused he followed you. You sat by the fire holding the guitar and that's when he looked at you with a curious expression.

When he asked for it back you simply smiled and said "nope" he smirked at you and asked what you were doing. You said "i'm gonna play silly". Micah stumbled over and said "gr-greaser get away from her she's m-mine". Javier got aggravated but then he remembered that you don't like violence. Especially when it's right in front of you. He just wanted to protect you.

After about 30 minutes of you playing the guitar he took his guitar from you and started to lightly strum the guitar. You looked at him and begged him to let you continue playing. While asking him you didn't break eye contact till Sean coughed, well it was more of a wheeze, like he was laughing at you. But that doesn't matter. You looked back at Javier and said "Pleaseee Javier. One more song"

He couldn't help it. You were just to cute. He got pulled away by Arthur and you were  upset by the thought of sitting alone again. Javier came back and said "Y/n I need my guitar back" you looked at him and simply smiled shook your head and said no he then stated "hermosa please. ¿por favor?" when you continued to say no he put his hand on your thigh and that's when your face got red. He noticed and you gave him his guitar.

He wouldn't be lying if he said he enjoyed you playing the guitar. He began wondering why you quickly got up and left. Then it hit him. Not why you left but Arthur. It wasn't violent but in a brotherly way, ya know a light slap on the arm. Arthur looked at Javier and said "Go get your girl". That was all Javier had to hear before he got up and went to find you.

He found you sitting by the cliff side. He noticed you looked confused then he heard you mumbling. It sounded like you were saying "stop it! He's just a friend nothing more. He won't ever love you." he came up to you and asked who you were talking about. You had nothing to say then he realized you liked him. He didn't say anything since he didn't want to embarrass you.

Y'all sat together in silence and looked at the stars. The sound of a banjo and people talking began to die down. He looked at you noticing every detail on your beautiful face. When you turned to look at him you noticed he was already looking at you. A light pink rose onto your face.

The two of you looked at each other and he said "Te quiero hermosa" you gave him a confused look and he chuckled and said "I love you y/n". You looked at him and couldn't find words to explain how you felt. You looked down at your hands. When he lifted your chin so you were looking at him he gave you a warm smile. "I love you too" you said looking back at him. The night turned out perfect.

Requests?