Cute things you catch them doing with your kids.

Dutch-
You went to put your kids to bed but saw them already laying down. Dutch sat their telling them a story. As they fell asleep there in bed Dutch kissed them both goodnight and it melted your heart.

Arthur-
You were pregnant with your son and you were doing laundry when you heard laughter from not only your girls but from John as well. You turned around to see that your girls had found a bit of Molly's makeup and they put it on arthur.

Hosea-
Hosea was teaching your daughter how to dance one night. You came out of your tent and saw them dancing. You heard her giggling and you saw a look of pure joy on Hoseas face. The sight in front of you was simply perfect.

Micah-
No kids🌚

Bill-
Although he wasn't your kid or Bills y'all treated him like your own. Bill and your nephew were playing cards and he got your nephew to open up about his life and it made you happy to see such genuine looks of happiness on both of their faces.

Javier-
Javier has recently taught your kids how to play the guitar so when the oldest was good enough at playing he began strumming and Javier started teaching your kids how to dance and he continued teaching them spanish.

Charles-
One night you were cleaning up dinner and you heard laughter and sounds of pure joy coming from the next room over. You go in to see A line of your daughters and Charles doing each other's hair and the boys Throwing pillows at each other and Charles.  It was too cute.

John-
John took Jack and your 2 girls camping. You were so happy to see them all happy and that John was being a good father.

Sean-
Sean found a mirror and began teaching the boys about charm and how to get the ladies. You laughed a bit when they started using pickup lines and started to act more like their father.

Lenny-
You went into town and as much as Lenny hated the fact of you going out alone he still let you. He knew you could handle yourself. Anywho you care home to see your 3 kids and your husband covered in flour. Apparently they tried to bake and it didn't end well

A/N no i'm not dead. Physically.

Requests?

Requests?