Who said "I love you" first

Dutch-
him

One night y'all were dancing and you had your head on his shoulder then you looked up at him. He was looking at your eyes and then your lips. Y'all leaned in and kissed. it was passionate. Once you pulled away he looked at you and said "I love you so much y/n".

Arthur-
you

One night y'all were looking at the stars and talking about life and what you both wanted and then it slipped. You thought you said it in your head but you were wrong. "wow, i love you Arthur Morgan". He sat up and looked at you and said "do you mean it?"
you looked confused till you realized that you said it out loud. You blushed then said yeah. He looked into his beautiful e/c eyes and he said "I love you too bean"

Hosea-
You

you were drunk. You were walking around camp and you bumped into him and looked up at him. He was confused then realized you were drunk. He took you to your tent but you didn't want to. After 30 minutes of you acting like a child you said "fine but only cause i love you"

Micah-
He did

believe it or not he did.you became very sick and he thought he was gonna loose you and it just slipped. you were very surprised but then said it right back.

Bill-
you

he came back to camp after a robbery and he had some cuts and he was bleeding. You asked him to be more careful and in his grumpy manner he ask why. you told him it was cause you loved him and you didn't want to see him hurt.

Javier-
him

He took you out for a ride and y'all were talking then next thing you know BAM your talking about kids and how you want to help people and well as many as possible. He said "te amo hermosa"  you looked at him and said "wait what?" his response was "i love you"

Charles-
him

y'all went hunting(shocking), and he was helping you learn how to shoot a bow. You shot the dear in one try. You excitedly skipped over to it and he lightly laughed at you. He whispered "God i love her" you looked back and gave him a confused look. You then exchanged another glance and you realized what he said.

John-
him

Y'all were robbing a bank and you mumbled some words along the lines of "fuck this" slipped out and he found it really attractive when you cussed and he said "dammit i love you". You were taken back by this and stared at him until he realized what he said. As his eyes met yours you said "I love you too Marston"

Sean-
You

One night Sean got drunk and he was wandering around camp and when he got to the outskirts he saw you. You noticed him and tried to get him to go back to camp. Next thing you know y'all were dancing. Your head was on his shoulder as y'all swayed to the must and you said "Ya know Sean.... i think i love." he moved your head and looked you in the eyes and said "i've been wanting to say the same thing for a while now, well not to myself cause that's dumb but to you" you chuckled and then y'all went back to camp and went to bed.

Lenny-
Him

When i tell ya Lenny fell for you i mean he FELL. He just came back to camp from who knows where and you noticed he had was bleeding. A lot. You quickly took him back to your tent and you began to work your magic. You got the bullet out and then bandaged him all up. When you finished he said "this is one of the many reasons i love you" you looked at him with wide eyes till he said "oh i-i'm sorry y/-" he was interrupted he your soft lips on his.

I hope y'all like this and i hope you are all staying safe!

Requests?