Their First Thoughts

Dutch-
Wow. I'm gonna need a plan for this one. She is stunning. Look at her body. Damn it. She's gorgeous

Arthur-
Who is this fine young lady? Wow, i've never seen someone so pretty. She looks nice. She's perfect. I'm not. I'm a ugly piece o- of something bad. She's never love me. I'll never find love.

Hosea-
Ah ha a lovely lady. Let's see if she knows anything about the Braithwaite family. She seems nice. Oh no she's onto me. Wait she has a lovely face.

Micah-
We don't need another damn O'driscoll. Why isn't Dutch tying her up. Wait her butt. Look at her body. I'll get her. I need to keep it in my pants. Shit.

Bill-
She is pretty. Oh she's coming this way. Come on Bill get the lady. That could've gone worse. She would never love me. Eh

Javier-
Ay Dios Mío(Oh my god) she is hermosa (beautiful). She shouldn't be here. She's to kinda. I don't deserve her kindness. Wait why is she at the dock. We need to leave. Dang it hermosa. I guess she's coming with us.

Charles-
Who is that young lady? She looks lovely. What would I say? Wait why is she approaching me. She looks friendly. Wait she's kinda funny. I hope i can see her again.

John-
Damnit women. She's gorgeous. she's lookin at me. i look like shit. Her laugh is perfect. Is there a hotel near here?

Sean-
Who's this gem? Oh boy gotta turn on the ol' MacGuire Charm. Damn she's a beauty. Damn what is ol' cranky Morgan up to. Oh this is his lil sister? Shit. Well the las' will learn to love me. What a beauty.

Lenny-
Who is that young lady over there? Oh no is she lookin at me. She looks stunning. She'll never like someone of my type. Why is the Sheriff lookin at her like she's his everything. I'll see her again.