Seeing Them Again

Dutch-
Obviously since you were being held captive it wasn't very hard for you to see him again but to say the least he began talking to you and y'all became a wee bit close. Some would say to close.

Arthur-
Since y'all now lived together y'all became very close friends . You both hated to admit that y'all felt like more than friends. You were good at talking to people and he well he's shy.

Hosea-
The second time y'all saw each other he showed you that he was a real gentleman. In fact he offered you a spot in the gang. He knew he could use the help and so could the rest of the gang.

Micah-
When Micah approached you again it only ended in him getting slapped. But the third time y'all crossed paths was definitely eventful. He somehow managed to get your attention and y'all began talking. It might've been the beer but you couldn't take your eyes off him and he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

Bill-
The second time y'all saw each other Bill had brought some other people. Those other people happened to be gang members that go by the names of Arthur, Dutch and Micah. After telling them your story and learning about them a bit more Dutch or Mr. Van Der Linde offered you a spot in the gang. You gladly excepted it knowing you would get to spend more time with Bill.

Javier-
When they let you on the boat and allowed you to return with them to America you knew you wanted to get close to Javier. Him being the ladies man he is would whisper compliments in Spanish to you and just strike up a conversation. When they returned to the U.S. Javier had developed a crush and it was only a matter of time before y'all became more than friends.

Charles-
The second time y'all met you realized it wasn't gonna be good. It had been about 4 weeks and you'd lost hope. You were out in Rhodes on your way to Saint Denis to meet some folk who wanted to get in good with your father. You saw him in town and you ran to him hugging him. Neither of you knew why. You explained to him everything and he told you almost everything.After about 2 weeks of meeting up you found out something about an arranged marriage and him being the amazing person he is, told you he would talk to Dutch about letting you stay with them.

John-
After a um eventful night and first experience y'all couldn't stay away from each other. You grew very close and you loved his personality. You told him about your family and you told him everything. You and Penelope didn't care if most of your family died. To say the least you helped the Van Der Linde gang more than you expected.

Sean-
Well y'all lived together or near each other. Arthur couldn't keep his eyes off of Sean and you he knew you deserved better. Sean continued to flirt but you wouldn't admit the feelings you were developing for the irish boy. Until you were both drunk and the night ended with both of you admitting your feelings. Arthur wasn't happy for numerous reasons.

Lenny-
One night you and your father got in a huge fight  and it ended in you leaving and going on a ride. While riding you found the gang hideout and surprisingly enough Lenny was on guard duty. You started talking to him and you had a decent discussion. Each night y'all would meet up and talk. This continued till they had run. When they had to leave you quickly went with them. Everyone already loved you.